More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

This should be a familiar scene. The real question is...what happens to Leia next?

Leia Gets Collared

The Hutt opens his mouth wide, letting his massive tongue glide over the flawless side of her face. It felt like being violated. She pulled backwards, tripping out of the arms of the Gamorean. She was surrounded on all sides. There was no chance to escape. So in the moment she did the only thing she could think of. She spat upwards at Jabba and then lunched for a blaster.

A valiant effort, but not a successful one. Her original captor regained his footing and got his arm around her waist. He lifted Leia into the air kicking and struggling. C3PO turned away groaning, incapable of watching this nightmare any longer.

"My new is wild." Jabba bellowed. Salacious Crumb climbed on to his master and licked the Leia's spit off of Jabba's forehead. "Perhaps she will be taught obedience by the collar. Bring it."

The collar? Leia didn't know what he meant, but it sounded like trouble. Certainly as much trouble as the fact that he was calling her "my new ". The Gamorean her to the ground, holding her down to prevent another escape attempt. She grunted and cried out, but there would be no help. Around her, a menagerie of strange aliens leered at her. Many laughed at her futile defiance. Or perhaps at the fate she knew Jabba had planned for her.

From the corner of her eye, she saw one of the Gamorean pigs approaching holding what seemed to be a regular golden collar. Even this indignity she would fight. She was a princess. She squirmed her head around, just to make it slightly more difficult to put on her neck. The Gamorean had to roughly grab her hair to keep her neck still enough to wrap it around her neck. Once it was placed, she heard a snap. A locking mechanism. Jabba gave a deep dark laugh. What was this thing?

Is there anything special about this collar?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)