More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Joe Joe Joe Joe

Is there anything special about this collar?

it was a spice collar

"It's a type of collar with a needle at the end that has been dipped in liquid spice, that worried Leia as one shot of spice could render a person missing for ever. do you know the best part is that that mix that is now running through your nerves and veins is kick started by adrenaline and fear" Jabba snarked as he saw Leia look at him worried at what he planed to do with him as the slug began to advance.

"Hold on, wait..." Leia grew worried as her bodies reaction of fear at what Jabba was going to do turned to excitement and then Lust.

"what have you done to me" Leia said as she could only moan and breath heavier as her body began to betray her "HO,HO,HO, you say I'm going to regret this but how are you or your friends going to make me" as he enjoyed her futile attempt at fighting.

with each moan Jabba could see the resistance in her disappearing replaced with desire and lust, as she felt like a like something that had just crawled out of the streets of Carasont especially the fact that it was.... Jabba...the... head... of... the...Hutts by now all her common sense had melted away "moan, Oh Jabba I will do whatever you want."

Leia the crime lady and Luke is to late

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)