More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Are you ready to learn about my friends or just jump straight into the story?

Learn about friends

First is my friend Mia. She is the oldest by about a year and is 19 years old. She is kind of tall at about 5'6" or so. But she is athletically thin if you know what I mean. She doesn't have any excessive muscle anywhere but she also isn't sporting any fat anywhere either. She is a swimmer and lacrosse player where she is pretty high up on both teams. She has long straight brown hair that reaches down to the middle of her back. She is exceptionally pretty but her face is only where the beauty starts. Her tits are, as I would found out later, 34C and they have little to no sag and are great examples of her youth. Then comes her gorgeous tight ass that just looks great in literally anything I have ever seen her in.

Then are the Fraternal twins Riley and Bella. They are the same age which is 18 but they their beauty falls into two completely different categories. For Riley it is all about the light blonde hair and the blue eyes. Like her older sister she is on the taller side but is about 2 inches shorter. Because she is smaller and it only really makes sense, it stands to reason that everything scales as well. Her tits are about 34B and have no sag like her sister. Her ass also is just a great handful. Unlike her older sister though, Riley went towards the academic side and as the stereotype goes, she does happen to have glasses but she is the kind of pretty that looks good with and without glasses on. Along with her academics though, she participates in swimming and theater. Still athletic but not quite as much as her older sister. Now with Bella, the whole package can be found. She is athletic and a genius. She is in all honors classes and she is a swimmer, soccer player, lacrosse player, and when time permits, a cross country runner. How she pulls all this off I have no idea but good for her that she can. Her tits are the smallest of the family at a size of 32B but they are still a fun handful. Her ass is super firm from all of her running and swimming activities. She actually has faint abs and her arm muscles are scary for such a petite girl because she is just over five feet tall.

Finally is me, I am 6' 5" and I am 18 years old. I am relatively fit due to my career in swimming like my friends. This actually happens to be how we met each other. My dick is around 7 inches long and is kind of on the heavier side. Other than that not much of any real interest.

With that, are you ready to hear the tale?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)