More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

With that, are you ready to hear the tale?

Author's notes


8/12/2019

Hello everybody. Thank you for choosing my story. I hope you will enjoy it. I do intend to continue this story as long as I can. Please bear with me though. This will likely take longer for me to update than my other stories simply because of the inclusion of the game portion of this story. It is my first try and honestly, the plans for this story makes it get rather confusing to keep track of max and min values for stuff to be able to lock chapters based on decisions or open them based on others. So hopefully I do okay but it takes time to try and track the paths and gained and lost percentages. The expands how much time it takes to toss out new updates. But don't worry, there will be updates. So, stay attentive because one should come out soon.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Link for other stories if interested:

https://chyoa.com/user/qwertyuiop%5B%5D


8/29/2019

Hey guys. Coming back to update for a couple days. Planning to crank out as many chapters as possible before the projects and homework for college get back into the swing of things. Big semester and can't afford to lower my grades because I am trying to maintain my stories. Sorry about that. But if I have break time in between and likely during holidays I will do my best to push out as many chapters as possible. So stick with me if you like the story. I will continue to update it.

Thank you and sorry that school is a demanding pain in the ass.


9/5/2019

Sorry about that interim of no updates. I kinda forgot I had the stories that I could work on in my free time. But its okay. I remembered so I am back for a couple of days and I may take a hiatus again. Got an exam next week already. Ugh, fuck college exams. But oh well. Thanks for reading, I love seeing all of the favorites and thumbs ups.


11/25/2019

So school is still being a bitch as normal. But whatever, two more weeks of real classes and then winter break. So if you guys can just hold out for more updates for a little bit I will be sure to have plenty of them before the end of the year. Thank you guys for reading my story. It really does mean a whole heck of a lot and I am sorry that life is getting in the way of these stories being extended. So hang in there, numerous updates will be on the way in a couple of weeks. Thank you.


4/4/2020

Okay, so a big change happened. I removed the game feature. I am sorry about that for anyone that was particularly enjoying it. I just was having a hard time making the story fit the game and the chapter conditions were not making the story flow right as I continued to write. I was also having too hard of a time keeping track of what to write for the story based on the different game features for each sister considering how intertwined the story was and how many different paths were available. That was my bad for poor planning. I hope everyone can still enjoy the story without the game. Again I am so sorry about the change but hopefully this helps me boost my motivation to work on this story since I no longer have to stress over trying to make the story fit the game.


5/13/2020

Okay. So I took a really long break from the story. All of them actually. I am very sorry about that for all of you my loyal readers. School took a very strange turn as my professors gave up on the semester and started making everything more challenging for the online style as compared to the in person style. Got slammed by last minute assignments and big end of semester projects. But have no fear. I am back and ready to keep writing. Fingers crossed that my inspiration stays at the level that it currently is and there should be many new chapters coming out over at least the next couple days. So keep an eye out for all of those. I hope you enjoy this story and maybe even some of my others so if you do don't forget to leave comments, likes, favorites, etc. especially if you notice something with spelling, grammar, or name variables not working. Sadly I am not a computer that catches all of those mistakes. So, please enjoy and off to the rest of the story.


10/23/2020

How are all my loyal readers doing? Probably a little sad about the fact that it appears as though I have given up on writing and that you won't see the end of the story. Well, it is your lucky day. I am here to say that I will finish this story and I won't be giving up. I hit a slump with writing for the last few months as you have no doubt noticed. And then school started back up again and it is amazing just how much time it takes to homework online and listen to your professors talk about useless things. But have no fear. You have not seen the last of me or my writing, I just need to find some time to sit down and have a real long writing session. Until then though, just hold on, I promise I am not done here.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)