More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Hexenweib Hexenweib

What's next?

Leah's Friends

Have we mentioned Samantha? Yes? Well, there is a reason she got her own chapter!

This one is for Emily and Jennifer.

Jennifer Alcock was a tall lanky brunette. A voice of reason, a well of knowledge and just generally pleasant to be around.
Leah and Sam had met her in a spin class, and hit it off well with the thoughtful girl... who was much cheekier than she looked like, after a drink or ten.
As Emily had put it as Leah said she'd likely take Jonathan's name: "You two could be sisters... but Jenni grew tall and you got the D."

Speaking of Emily
Emily Smith had been the room mate of Samantha back in the college days and was the third horse to pull the wagon of the girls' shenanigans. She had never been on time before, she knew she spent way too much money, wasn't able to hold a relationship that wasn't founded on a skilled tongue and a hard dick, and she was the most loyal soul one could ask for.
Bail me out on a date gone wrong? Call Emily! Need someone to drive me to hospital? Emily is there for you! Don't know what bed you woke up in and where your clothes are? Well, at least Em is sleeping in the bathtub next door.
She was a citygirl, slightly annoying, and perhaps one of the most honest and caring people one could find.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)