More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Caesar25 Caesar25

How will you spend your time?

Lay with Pierre

{If Fucked by Pierre = 2} It has been some time, since you first visited Pierre. Ever since you couldn't forget the fucking he gave you... So you have decided to approach him once again, just to refresh the memory of your last encounter... {endif}

{If Fucked by Pierre > 2} Here we go again, knocking on the door o the man with the biggest dick you have ever met... But admit it, why should you deprive yourself from his services?... {endif} It is a quiet night, your best chance to get laid again, without anybody noticing you. He opens his door right away for you and after a little chatting, you both get to the point, by starting to strip. He warms you up by doing a little foreplay with his fingers and when he judges you to be ready by your wetness, he takes his dick out. You return the favour and do a little handjob, before he fucks you.

You lay on your back and he leans over you to fuck you in a missionary. Even if you had his dick inside you before, still, it takes time to get used to its size... After a small warm-up, he fucks you with all he has. You can't even move from all the powerful thrusts you get... All you can do is moan loudly. You are torn but pleasured greatly. Why don't all men have cocks like his, you wonder... Soon you feel a strong sensation as you are about to cum on his dick...

Lily: Pierre, please...! Don't stop...!

Pierre: My lady, I wasn't going to, don't worry...

With that said, you let out a quiet scream and squirt hard for him. But he is not done yet... He keeps fucking you all the way, until you reach an other orgasm. But soon, his time comes too, and trying to minimise the chances of getting you pregnant, he takes his dick out before cumming.{If Fucked by Pierre = 2} He does it just like the first time, but now, you want him to get what he deserves.{endif}{If Fucked by Pierre > 2}You know what to do, just as you have done it before.{endif}{If sexperience < 5} You grab his dick and start stroking it hard as you can, while his dick is situated over your body. He cums all over you... Your stomach and boobs are covered in cum, some even reaching your face. He offers you a towel to clean yourself, but first you prefer to let it warm your body a bit...{endif}{If sexperience > 4}You grab his dick and start to suck on it. It is still covered in your pussy juices, but you don't care... You want his big dick in your mouth and want him to cum in it... Half a minute passes and he cums hard inside your mouth. You can barely hold it all inside, but you manage to swallow all of his load. You make sure to lick all the cum from his dick and not let a single drop of it wasted.{endif} It is like a reward for your hard work and you want to enjoy it as long as you can. When you have had enough, you clean yourself, get dressed and leave for your quarter. Your walking is a bit strange, you are still not used to be fuck so hard, but at least you won't have to walk on your all fours! You have had a great banging again!

You try to keep it a secret as much as you just can, but as you keep visiting him it will be harder and harder for you two to cover your tracks... Some servants are not sleeping and notice the noises you make with Pierre... Only time will tell if the secret is known by all the manor!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)