More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Panzer68 Panzer68

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren the Witch

At first Lauren lived a pretty normal human life. She went through school, traveled and lived as regularly as her ego could handle. But on her eighteenth birthday her mother gave her the shock of her life. Her blood was descend from one of the greatest witches history had forgotten, Gertrude Hermock. Ever since then all of the women in Lauren’s blood line were witches. Spellcasters with immense power at their fingertips and an endless list of hexes, curses and jinxes to manipulate the world around them.

At first Lauren could not believe it, I mean her a witch that alone was already crazy to her. But to prove her wrong Lauren’s mother preformed a bit of magic before her and she was convinced. Ever since then Lauren’s life has been focused on perfecting her abilities under the tutelage of her mother. It was hard at first, she couldn’t even pronounce most of the things that she put into her potions but eventually she somewhat got the hang of it.

Now after a couple months of training she is an up and coming witch in her own right. On the edge of going off to do her own training. She is now preparing to see what the mystical underbelly of the world has to offer.

Where do we find Witch Lauren?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)