More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is buff!

Lauren had gotten tired of wearing Spanx, gaining weight, and the constant fear that at any moment someone would notice. So, despite her sedimentary nature, Lauren got a gym membership. At first she did this to lose weight, but it quickly grew into a whole lifestyle. She became obsessed with fitness. This fit her natural vanities and insecurities.

Now, one year later, Lauren's physique had totally changed. Gone was those unsightly stomach rolls and stubby legs. In their place was a flat, washboard stomach and fit, curvy legs. Her butt was still big (in fact, it had unfortunately grown a little), but it was no longer jiggly and fat, but firm muscle with a marbling of fat, much more ideal (though still a little embarrassing). Her stick thin arms had grown.

Unfortunately, there was one thing Lauren hadn't considered. She had hoped getting some pecs from working out would make her meager breasts bigger. Unfortunately, she hadn't done her research, and her low fat diet caused her body to consume all her excess fat it could find, particularly in her chest. So now, her A cups were AA's. Okay, they didn't need a bra at all. Excitable nipples off slight pecs was it. She had to by new falsies, since her D cup bra was now fully hollow.

This was embarrassing, but she'd invested all her massive pride and ego into fitness. She had become somewhat of an influencer, her social media growing with people eager to see her fit body (and the D cup breasts she appeared to have). She hoped to get a boob job and fix this problem, but was too scared of surgery.

That is where we find Lauren, but what is she doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)