More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is at a New Year's party

Lauren took a sip of her cocktail, dressed in a long, flowing white dress that managed to conceal her padded bra and spanx, as well as her specially tailored heels that brought her from 4'5" to 5'1". She looked up at the clock on the wall that, which read 8:30 PM.

Lauren was shockingly surprised when she got an invitation to Danielle's New Year's Eve Party, especially after last week when Lauren had sharked her in the middle of the restaurant and exposed her My Little Pony print underwear to a customer she was flirting with. Of course, given their rivalry at work, Lauren was never invited to any of Danielle's parties.

And yet, here she was, surrounded by coworkers, employers, and people she'd never even met before tonight, hanging out at Danielle's house as they waited for the New Year to roll in.

"Hey, Lauren." Danielle greeted as she walked up to Lauren, wearing a green dress with her hair up in a ponytail. "Great party, right?"

"It's passable, I suppose." Lauren said rudely with a shrug, taking a sip of her drink. "Although, I do like how you finally showed respect to your superiors by inviting me to your humble home."

As Lauren turned to walk away, she completely missed the sly smirk on Danielle's face. "Oh, don't worry, Lauren." She said to herself, "You're the most important thing at this party."

Truthfully, Danielle had only invited Lauren to her New Year's party as an act of against her work rival for her little stunt that cost her a potential boyfriend and humiliated her in front of all those costumers last week. She had the perfect plan to embarrass her tonight, setting the trap by sending Lauren the invite to her party...

And Lauren had taken the bait.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)