More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Panzer68 Panzer68

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren’s a Sister in a sorority

While Lauren did not make many friends during her high school tenure when she got to college she decided that joining a sorority would be a great boon to her social standing. There were a couple of options for her all good in certain aspects but Lauren ultimately desired power and influence so she went with the biggest and most important one on campus, Alpha Gamma Pi. It was the oldest and held the most sway on campus affairs which is what she wanted. The only problem was the Alpha Gamma Pi had a brutal hazing for their pledges. Lauren solved this problem with a combination of bribes, cheating, lying and charisma and barely got scathed by it.

With that Lauren was part of it and with all the perks of being a sister. She had access to a huge house to live in ,participation in other hazings and having the Delta Gamma Pi name above her. But this also netted her some enemies. Firstly the sorority had a number of rival sororities that they were constantly pranking and getting pranked by. Second the pledges that failed in Lauren’s way into the sisterhood have an idea the Lauren used less than legal ways to win. Third while on the surface Lauren liked her new roommates and they liked her it was the total opposite behind closed doors especially the newer girls that came in during Lauren’s hazing. The Sororities head is one Heather Jones. Relative to the founder and, while not outright hating Lauren would probably turn a blind eye if anything bad were to happen. Second in command is Rebecca Ada lifelong friend of Jones. Is always happy to get into mischief even at the expense of her own sisters. The treasurer is Trudy Scarlette. With her cold demeanor and glasses wearing face it may be disorienting that Trudy is actually one of Lauren’s few actual friends in the group though she only likes her due to her drive for power. To round out the main characters is one of the only other people she managed to get in during Lauren’s fraudulent hazing it’s Richelle Dannie. While friendly with most people she has particular distance for Lauren.

With the stage set and the cast presented it is finally time to answer the first question.

Where do we find Lauren?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)