More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren's first time

Lauren and Kyle had been dating for six months. They were both 20 and yet they had still never gone all the way yet. In fact, they'd never gone farther than making out.

This was due to Lauren. Her secrets about her body meant she'd never had sex. She wanted to, real freaking bad, but was too scared to risk her her biggest secrets being revealed. So, she settled for her vibrator, often four times a day. She was so pent up and frustrated though, that wasn't satisfying her urges anymore.

Kyle was respectful, wanting to wait. He was confused though. He knew he was good looking, a lot of girls wanted him, and he could tell Lauren did as well. What was going on, he often wondered.

Well, tonight things were turning out differently. Tonight the making out was leading to some heavy petting. Lauren peaked down, seeing the bulge through Kyle's jeans. Her own body responded in kind, her nipples hardening under all their padding, and her crotch becoming wet.

They pawed at each other excitedly. Lauren pulled off Kyle's shirt. Kyle moved to do the same to Lauren. Lauren's eyes bulged out. He'd see her Spanx if he did that! Could she let him? She wanted to, she was so and horny, but could she let him see her secrets?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)