More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

what's the story?

Laura

"I can make your deepest desire become true."

That sentence seemed absurd and even childish. But somehow, coming from that cashier, it sounded quite serious.

Ten minutes ago, Laura was walking down the street when she saw a new store named "the bazaar bizarre"

Quite fond of interesting discoveries in unusual stores, and having a little bit of time in front of her, she decided to take a look inside.

That's were she met that strange cashier. Behind his counter, in the back of the store. There was so much here, it left her a strange impression of being in some absurd attic. Music instrument, paintings, books, clothes, ... everything was everywhere, in a total chaos. There was even sex toys here !

When Laura came to the cashier, she asked him the purpose of the store, because she wasn't able to grasps what was the target clientele. And that's when he told her.

"I can make your deepest desire become true."

After the initial surprise of the strange answer she tells him, half joking.

"Even if you could do that, I'm pretty sure I can't afford it !"

"I can assure you, it's true and you definitively have the funds to get it. I can show you, and you'll pay later."

"Okay, I'll bite, show me my deepest desire !"

Laura didn't know exactly why she accepted that shady deal, but the absurdity of the whole situation probably helped. Plus, she knew that it was related to the fact that she was feeling the beauty of her youth fleeting as she was gaining years.

But to her surprise, she could feel more and more energetic as the second passed. One look at her hands and she could see her skin gaining back its elasticity, her breasts growing firm again and her belly becoming flat again.

"Holly shit ! It'sh 'rue... 'hat ha'ennin..."

But as she expressed her marvels on the changes operating in her, she discovered that her mouth was turning stiff and her jaw blocked in an opened position. In fact her whole body started to be harder and harder to move. Looking down she saw, and actually feel that she was now naked, without any body hairs in sight. And her breasts were way bigger and rounder than they ever been, with hard pointed nipples.

She knew she should have been scared, but all she was, was a strong feeling of horniness. And as she looked back at the cashier, who seemed unfazed by her changes, she knew what was really her deepest desire. She wanted to be used and fucked like a sex toy. Years of boring sex with the same boring man, made her crave for more. And at the realization of what was happening to her she could feel that it was her last move. She remained completely stiff and that was making her hornier than ever.

And as she was wondering how she could pay for turning her into what her heart really wanted. The cashier comes to her and put a price tag on her before putting her on display, ready to be sold.

Next image

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)