More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cell Gaze Cell Gaze

Pick a girl

Laura

Laura was so excited. She'd been at a party and hooked up with this really sweet guy, Jerry. They'd spent more time talking than making out amazingly, with Laura talking about her plans to go to college and Jerry talking about his new job at the sports store. The making out did happen eventually of course, and it had been amazing!

Laura was a pretty sheltered kid. At 18 she'd never even kissed a boy. Her mother had been very strict, always telling her that every little thing was sinful and that she'd go to Hell if she so much as hugged a boy. Well at 18, Laura figured that her mom was no longer the boss of her. At least she wouldn't be for long once she headed off for college. So she'd gone to this party and had an amazing time, ending with actual sex with Jerry! It had been a little painful, not what she'd expected, but the feeling of rebellion and actually being intimate with a man felt so liberating.

Having realised it was coming up to 4am, Laura knew she had to get home if she didn't want her mom freaking out. Despite wanting to spend more time with Jerry, Laura had quietly got dressed, jumped into her sputtering old car and driven back to the family house. She had hoped she could sneak into the house quietly and not alert her mother to the lateness of her arrival. She'd hoped in vain.

Her mother was sitting wide awake in the living room with the lamp on, holding a crucifix in her hand. She eyed Laura with fury as the girl entered the house. Laura knew there was nothing for it and came into the room,

"What time do you call this, young lady?" her mother spat,

"I'm sorry mom, okay, I just got a little distracted..." Laura mumbled noncommittally, hoping to see herself through this quickly,

"A little distracted?" her mom repeated in her malevolent, measured tone, "and what may I ask, got you so distracted?"

"I..." Laura began to say, trying to think of a lie. Her anger at her mother kicked in though, instead causing her to shout, "I had sex! Okay? Are you happy?!"

Her mother's eyes widened in horror. Her grip on the crucifix tightened, almost breaking it in two, but she didn't yell like Laura thought she would. Her blinding fury seemed to have encompassed her entire body, her face turning an ashen white and her breathing a hoarse, heavy dirge. Instead she simply said quietly,

"Go to bed. We will deal with this in the morning."

Laura was just happy to get out of the room, and clambered up the stairs in a panic. She didn't know why she'd told her mother the truth, but now that it was there, she felt good. It was satisfying that for the first time in her life, she had actually openly rebelled against her mother. As Laura undressed for bed, she found herself smiling, tucking herself in with a warm feeling that the control her mother had maintained over her her whole life had finally been broken.

Or so she thought.

At 5am, when Laura was fast-asleep, her mother was still wide-awake, having ruminated over a proper response to her daughter's newfound harlotry. She'd always expected it of the girl, but she hadn't realised that she would be so defiant so quickly. This was clearly the devil's work. To save her daughter's soul, drastic action needed to be taken.

Creeping quietly like a cat into Laura's room, Laura's mother went through her wardrobe, and then her drawers, removing every article of clothing she could find. Shirts, skirts, dresses, bras and panties, all sinful and wicked in the eyes of the Lord. They would each need to be destroyed piece by piece. Laura slept soundly throughout, wearing only her panties. She'd been so dead tired from the late night partying she'd simply got undressed and flopped into bed. She could not have known that her mother would even take her pyjamas.

Hours later and nearing the afternoon, Laura finally woke up. Her eyes were heavy from the previous night, but upon seeing the time, she knew she had to get up fast. Her mother probably had a whole tirade planned. Might as well get it over with.

Laura clambered out of bed to her chest of drawers to get her pyjamas. Except it was empty! She opened the drawers below; empty too! She dashed over to her wardrobe; the whole thing was completely cleared out! What the hell was going on? She couldn't go out in just her panties! She grabbed her bedsheets to cover herself and made for the door.

It was locked! Well that was to be expected at least, her mother had punished her before by locking her in her bedroom, but that didn't explain what was happening with her clothes! Her entire room had been stripped. Had her mother been in here last night? Laura pounded on the door and yelled, "Mom!" If her mother was going to punish her she should at least have the decency to tell her properly.

When her mother finally did arrive and unlocked the door, her appearance shocked Laura. She clearly hadn't slept all night, her eyes wide with mania and her hair dishevelled and uncombed. Before Laura could respond she snatched the bedsheets off of her, causing Laura to shriek at her sudden exposed nudity. Laura had been naked in front of her mother before of course, but she hated this feeling of having nothing but her hands to cover herself.

"What's going on?" she cried,

"You have defiled yourself!" her mother declared, "and like the nuns who broke their vows of chastity, you must be punished!"

"I didn't make any vow of chastity Mom!" Laura pointed out. Oh God, she thought, Mom has finally lost it,

"You have had sex before marriage, no better than a whore! You must be punished!" Laura was shocked at her mother's language. She'd always been like this, but never this ,

"Mom, please just give me back my clothes!" Laura pleaded,

"I have destroyed your clothes!" her mother proclaimed coolly, "I was up all night tearing them piece by piece!"

"What?" Laura couldn't believe this. All of her clothes?

"You must be bared before the Lord your God should you hope to enter the Kingdom of Heaven!"

"Mom, please, this is crazy..." Laura wailed,

Her mother did not like that at all, her face turning a violent red,

"TAKE OFF YOUR UNDERWEAR!" she screamed,

"Mom, please..."

"TAKE THEM OFF!"

Laura didn't dare question her mother when she was like this. Defeated, she gently pulled down her last line of defence, feeling embarrassed as she stood completely bare before her mother. Her mother snatched the panties off of her, leaving Laura with only her hands to cover herself. Her mother tossed the panties and bedsheets out of the room, then marched inside and shut the door. She sat down on the bed and pointed at her knees,

"Bend over!"

"Mom please..."

"BEND OVER, NOW!"

Laura's mother hadn't done this to her for years, but it looked like it was actually happening. Laura walked over to her mother, then pitifully bent down over her mother's knee, steeling herself for what was to come next.

SMACK!

Laura couldn't stop herself yelping at the sudden shock to her bare bottom. She yelped again at the second smack, then the third, and fourth, and fifth. It wasn't the pain of it so much as the humiliation, being treated like a child at her age. Her mother was like an automaton, spanking her over and over and over again until her buttocks was red raw. When her mother was finally out of breath, she shoved the unfortunate Laura off her knee, and stamped out of the room and locked the door, leaving her daughter in shock from the pain and sudden turn of events.

Will Laura escape her confinement?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)