More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ldnldn ldnldn

What's next?

Laura tries to arrest the gang leader, get´s cuffed to her

Laura turned around and took pictures of Ari painting, when she was satisfied she had enough evidence she took out her handcuffs and cuffed Ari´s left wrist to her own right one.

“Sorry “boss” but I am an undercover detective and you are under arrest for vandalism”

“You pig! I knew the police were afraid of us…” Laura rolled her eyes “…but has our time together really meant nothing to you? You were part of the crew girl, you even got the tattoo on your stomach!”

“It´s a temp tattoo! You chickens were too afraid to try the needle on yourselves!”

“Hey, needles are scary."Ari took a deep breath and struck a fighting pose "In any case, now that you revealed your true colors I’m not going to go down easily, you will pay for your betrayal!”

“Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Tickle me? Come on now”

Laura tried to pull Ari to get her moving but the girl proved surprisingly strong and pushed Laura back with enough to make her tumble back to the railing. Due to the handcuffs binding them together Ari was also propelled forwards, but she tripped and fell over the railing , pulling down Laura with her.

Laura managed to use her free hand to hold on and keep herself from falling down. Ari was hugging her as if her life depended on it, trying not to look down. The pair was now barely hanging on to the second floor with their bodies dangling in the air.

Eventually the temptation to look down proved too strong for Ari and she saw… that her feet were hovering mere inches above the floor.

Feeling dumb about herself she let go of her arms expecting to fall graciously onto the floor, however Ari failed to notice that a rusty nail from the old railing had caught the back of her tank top and when she let go the weight proved too much for the top and it ripped apart, along with her black bra. She fell to the ground and in a fit of anger over losing her favorite piece of clothing and being rendered topless she pulled down Laura´s jeans, dragging her too to the first floor.

Landing on her two feet, Laura realized her jeans were now at her ankles and that she was showing Ari her black skull panties. She instinctually bended over to pull them back up when something jerked her right wrist up away from her jeans.

“Traitors don’t deserve to wear pants” said Ari covering her breasts with her right hand and using the handcuffs to pull Laura´s wrist away with her left hand.

Well, Laura didn’t need two hands to pull up her jeans. Using only her left one she tried to drag them up, but they kept falling down to her knees. If she pulled from the left the right side would fall down and vice versa. Ari seized the opportunity to also lower her panties to the ground.

She finally had enough, she stopped, grabbed Ari´s shoulders, looked at her straight in the eyes with a fierce angry gaze and:

“Hey Boss, someone cut the chain to our super-secret hideout” she heard from outside.

“Those Heartcrushers must have done it, they cant be far, search for them!”

The Roughlasses were coming, there was no way Laura could deal with them in her currents state, she needed to hide quickly, and a look at her companion worried face confirmed she was also aware of this.

“We need a place to hide” she told Ari

“Over there, behind those boxes” Ari pointed and began to move dragging Laura along with her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)