More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ldnldn ldnldn

What's next?

Another gang comes in and interrupts the arrest

“Just let me pull my pants“ Ari wasnt hearing her, or at least she pretended not to as she pulled her foward. Laura didn’t have time to argue but couldn’t run with her jeans on her ankles so she reluctantly left them (and her panties) behind and moved alongside Ari.

They climbed into a nearby conveyor belt and hid behind the boxes there.

The doors swung open and a whole bunch of girls entered the factory, they dispersed and started searching, looking in every hole, behind every box and under every desk they could find. Luckily for Laura the factory was kind of dark, the only bright light coming from the daylight beyond the open door.

Laura and Ari could hear that someone approached their boxes. The other girl was getting so close that they could see her shadow, any second now she would be over them.

“Boss, come take a look at this!”

The person stopped approaching and went back, the handcuffed pair breathed a sigh of relief, the Roughlasses gathered around the incomplete graffiti on the wall.

“We can’t escape cuffed together like this, release me” demanded Ari. “Or do you want to be captured and have to streak home naked?”

She was right ,moving around cuffed was hard enough but sneaking around? Almost imposssible. Not to mention that what would happen if she was captured sounded appalling to Laura, being bottomless in front of Ari was awkward enough. However the keys to her handcuffs and her cellphone were on her jeans, they would need to get to them if they wanted to be free, Ari was not happy when she was informed of this but refrained from any outburst to avoid getting caught.

They needed a distraction to get past the gang members, maybe they could throw something to get their attention? There wasn’t anything around them on the floor, except, maybe? Laura took off her boot and threw it on the ground next to them.

“…why we can’t let this disrespect continue, we need to do something more serious than stealing their clothes”

“Maybe we could tickle them, boss?”

“That sounds too much like a slumber party thing, but it’s a start…”

They didn’t even heard her, she took out the other boot and threw it against a metal barrel, this time there was a loud metallic clang that echoed thought the factory.

“What was that noise?”

Success! They were scattering around searching for the source “I can’t see a thing”

“Hang on, I’m going to turn on the electricity”

A gang member flipped a switch and suddenly the factory came to life, the lights and some of the machinery came on, including the conveyor belt where they were hiding. Before they could even think of what to do next they were unceremoniously carried away from the main assembly line. The conveyor belt carried them through several rooms in the factory, putting some distance between them and the Roughlasses. When it stopped they were in a small crammed passage where whatever the factory used to make was packaged for shipping, they could see daylight shining at the end, they were oblivious that the machinery above them had turned on and was moving as fast its rusted joints allowed it .

Confident that they escaped the gang Laura turned to Ari:

“Alright on your feet, give me your pants and let’s get you to the station, they should be able to remove the cuffs there”

“WHAT?”

“You can’t expect me to walk all the way there half naked, it would be too embarrassing! Besides I’m still taking you in for vandalism”

“But then I’ll be naked! Not to mention that you have no evidence to arrest me”.

She was right, without her cellphone she had no evidence, but Ari didn’t need to know that “I totally have all the incriminating evidence I need in my home, but you know what? After the week we spent together I’m willing to let you off the hook, if you give me your jeans.”

“In your dreams”

“Then I’m going to take them by ****”

“You can try”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)