More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falconz499 falconz499

Who do you want to follow?

Laura a 20 year old college student

Laura nervously adjusted the tight bun of dark red hair bun on top of her head as she then nervously patted down the front of her dress. The court room in which she sat felt very drab with its sterile white walls and long wooden pew benches that had no cushions. If it hadn’t been for the large judges bench at the front of the room she wouldn’t have had a hard time imagining stained glass, a cross, and a priest standing there.

“And how do you plead?” The judge in his long black robes asked not looking up from his piece of paper in front of him.

“Guilty your honor.” Standing directly in front of him stood a middle aged man. He had been called up a few minutes prior to have his charges read to him and to plead his case or to push for a larger trial. Next to him was a small table on which rested the suit he had previously been wearing. He himself stood in front of the judge fully naked hands at his sides.

Laura had tried to remain as polite as possible as the man had stripped by averting her eyes like she had for the two other cases before hers. But sheer morbid curiosity had gotten the better of her as he peeled off his pair of briefs. Laura had wondered if in his youth he had ever been attractive. Now with his large belly and balding head Laura had a hard time seeing it.

“Well Mr. Carson seeing as how this is your first offense I shall be lenient. I sentence you to take a full safe drivers course, and to attend and substance classes for a period of no less than 6 months. Your driver’s license shall remain suspended until this court sees proof of completion of both of these requirements. If you have not provided this court with proof of these requirements in 8 months time you will be remanded into custody, held in contempt and these charges will be revisited. Do you understand this sentence?”

“Yes your honor.” Came Mr. Carson’s relieved voice.

“Good.” The judge said. “You are dismissed.”

A small murmur of noise rose in the courtroom as those assembled waited for Mr. Carson to get redressed and join his equally relieved wife in the second row. She was equally as unattractive Laura thought to herself so either The Carson’s had both never been attractive or both of them had aged poorly.

Laura wondered how embarrassing it had been for for Mrs. Carson watching her husband stand naked in front of the judge and all of the people in the courtroom. Laura herself had refused to allow her any friends or even her parents to accompany her to her trial today out of embarrassment.

Silence fell through out the room as the judge banged his gavel. “Our next case is a Ms. Laura Highland.”

Nervousness shot through Laura as she slowly stood and began her slow walk to the front of the courtroom.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)