More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zechs195 zechs195

Who are we following?

Laura Evans ( Domme Route)

I walked in without even thinking like I had a million times before. Andrea, my best friend, was at her computer… but everything else was, let’s just say: unexpected.

Instead of seeing Andrea working on an essay or messing around on Twitter, I found her in quite the situation. I wanted to turn away but I couldn’t, it was just… I don’t even know, I guess insane is the best word for it.

I couldn’t help but take it all in. I could see her entire pale body as she was naked on her computer chair and that was somehow the most tame part of it. She had her knees up in the air and she had some sort of binding that kept her calfs attached to her thighs, a collar around her neck, clamps attached to her nipples on her large breasts, and she was masturbating furiously. Like I don’t know how she could rub that fast without it hurting.

She swiveled on her chair when she saw me. I don’t know if she was intentionally showing me everything, or if she was just as overwhelmed as I was. Now that I could see… everything, she even had a fucking gem or something sticking out of her butt. The way she looked at me and her shocked expression matching my own, I’m not sure she was aware of what she was doing. She was still rubbing though and I gotta say I was very tempted to turn and run.

“Let her watch.” Said a male voice from her computer.

Someone was watching her and seemed to be telling her what to do.

Her uncomfortable look changed to one of enthusiasm, though it seemed , and she just kept rubbing. I was not consenting to whatever this was and yet I couldn’t stop watching.

I needed to do something…

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)