More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Laura’s relaxing morning Version 3

At 8:00 AM on a Saturday morning Laura is awakened by her alarm clock.

Without sitting up Laura reaches out and turns her alarm off.

Having silenced her alarm Laura then sits up in her bed and yawns.

After giving herself enough time to fully wake up Laura then steps out of bed.

Upon stepping out of bed Laura slips her bare feet into her nearby slippers and puts her favorite red fuzzy robe on over her grey tank top and plaid pajama pants.

Walking over to the closed door of the large luxurious bathroom that is accessible from both her bedroom and her sister Vanessa’s bedroom Laura opens it, enters the bathroom and closes the door behind herself.

Figuring Vanessa is probably still asleep but wanting to be sure Laura walks across the bathroom to the door that opens into her sister's room and attempts to quietly open it and check on her sister.

Upon attempting to open the door into her sister's room Laura discovers :

What does Laura discover? Is the door to her sister's room unlocked? If so, is Vanessa awake or asleep? Also, if Vanessa is awake how does she react to Laura invading her privacy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)