More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who will it be?

Laura, a junior with a plan

Monday, present day

"I'm going to get naked in college today..." Were the first words that Laura gasped out of her mouth that day, the brunette was certainly nervous, but she wasn't being goaded into this, nor did she lose any bets or was being blackmailed. No, nothing of the sort, Laura Harding was an exhibitionist and wanted, no needed to push herself hard.

Saturday, the past

"I...need a favour" Laura out, she'd been trying to figure out how to ask this all month, but had obviously struggled. But since it was just her and her best friend/fuck buddy/kind of maybe girlfriend but they haven't fully decided yet Clara, alone together, in their dormroom located in the off-campus dorm building, this seemed like as good as any time to ask.

Clara was quiet for a moment, the blonde quietly contemplating the tone her friend had while she lay on the couch "...okay? What is it? Do you need me to hit someone for you?"

Laura's nerves almost settled at that, letting out a chuckle on impulse. This was why they were friends, or girlfriends, either way they were both willing to have the other's back in cases, though this would be a strange one "N-no no, nothing like that it's just..." She sighed and looked Clara in the eye "Do you um, do you remember when Mattie was struggling with his presentation to get into Uni?" She hated invoking the name of Clara's brother like this, but it was important to add context to the request.

"God, yeah that was a couple of years ago now...why?" The redhead replied, a little shocked and equal amounts impressed that Laura remembered that, or that she'd bring it up here.

"Because...w-well, when I helped out and Mattie did get in you told me if I needed anything, to ask. And I haven't asked for anything that big so...I g-guess I'm cashing that in now" Laura bit her lip, squirming in her seat as she considered how to word this "In light of that, can you uh, I need, I want you to help me with...I want to get naked at college"

Monday, present day

"You know I heard that right?" Clara chuckled, she'd completely forgot that she had her on call, her voice almost made Laura jump out of her skin "I honestly don't know how you talked me into helping you here"

Laura was on edge, even though she was fully clothed she was already acting like people knew what she was planning "Y-yeah, crazy right?"

"Insane" Her friend corrected "Completely insane, but I said I'd be with you the whole way, even if you want me over the phone rather than in person. I assume you remember the details, right?"

Saturday, the past

"Wait what?" Clara sputtered, taken entirely off guard by that "I'm going to assume you said something else, because it sounded like you were going to break public indecency laws"

Laura had expected this, not in the defeatist kind of way, but rarely do you expect anyone to react positively to saying you want to do something maybe illegal "N-no it's...I read up on it, it's only illegal if you have sex in public, or get yourself off. Either way, stripping and being fully nude isn't illegal, just really uncommon"

"I wonder why"

"Because it's buried under piles of paperwork is why. I just, I'm...into that kind of thing. You ever wonder why you keep catching me fingering myself? Same uh 'kind' of thing I guess"

"...but why do you need me?"

It was a valid question, Laura could, if she had the guts, just strip off wherever she pleased. Unfortunately she did not have the guts. "Because I want you to uh, tell me to. Like, text me when you want me to remove something"

Now that caused a decent moment of silence, Laura looking back at Clara with a blush, Clara looking back, clearly thinking but otherwise quiet. "You want me to dom you?"

"Yes"

"Like in a kinky way?"

"Yes"

"Telling you when and what to remove?"

"Yes"

"In college?"

"Yes"

"Until you're fully nude?"

"Yes"

"...fuck it I'm in"

Monday, present day

"Mhm" Laura murmured, waiting a second to reply so a person could pass by "You text me what I should remove, I do it no questions asked and abandon it where I stripped, then move on. If I fail to do so immediately then you punish me with a dare" It was a simple set of rules, but simple generally worked, especially when considering how horny she was going to get.

"Good girl" That made Laura's spine tingle, she was certainly not into kink all that much, but Clara made her feel things that made her question herself. "Now, I'm gonna hang up and let you have fun for a bit, then I'll send a text when you least expect"

Now the game had begun, and now Laura felt it high time to mentally go over what clothes she had to lose, nudity was inevitable, but of course certain kinds of partial nudity could be more embarrassing that others.

Clothing inventory:

Top: Bra, long button shirt, zip-up hoodie (Shorter than the shirt)

Bottom: Panties, black leggings, ankle socks, sneakers

Where and when does Laura's first command come in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)