More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by speakusfreakus speakusfreakus

Who's the victim?

Laura, Goth Post-Grad - The Book of Destiny

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and rolled over to peek at the alarm clock. 11:00 am? Fuuuuuuuck, how I she sleep in so late? I groaned and sat up at the edge of my bed, belly rolls forming as I hunched over. I really let myself go since I started grad school. I used to be a skinny little goth girl throughout high school and college but post-grad work was just a whole other level. Who knew studying feminist American History would be such a time sink? I needed this break. And it's always great to visit mom.

I stood up in my tiny black t-shirt and panties and stopped when I noticed something funny in the full-length mirror. I turned my head sideways, spun around and struck all kinds of poses. All I she saw was a girl with shoulder length black hair, what looked to be perfect permanent dark eyeliner, a choker, a black t-shirt too small for her massive titties, a tight, flat stomach that led to flaired hips, a round and tight bubble butt in a tiny black thong and supple, thick thighs. In other words, just how I always looked. Huh. Thought I saw something strange for a second there. Whatever.

I look out the window and see my mother coming in from tending the garden. She's a bit frumpy in her dirty shirt and overalls, but she works hard at everything she does. I can't help admiring her dedication and hard work.

I do my usual stretches to start the day off. Touching my toes, pulling my legs all the way behind my head, splits, the whole routine. After a while, I smell that mom is already cooking up breakfast and I finish up. Before I can start getting dressed, I hear the front door open. And then in comes the worst fucking thing I could possibly hear.

"Hey, Miss Reynolds!"

Oh, fuck me running. Kevin still lives here? That little shit was always following me around when I was in high school, making comments about my ass or tits or talking about how I should "get on this dick, bitch." He was four fucking years younger than me and had the ego of some...well a shitty horny teenager, really. I don't know why mom even let him in the house.

Thundering footsteps preceded that little jackass bursting into my room. "The fuck, you little asshole! Get out!" I screamed. The pudgy fuck wore a loose-fitting football jersey, light green basketball shorts and a shit-eating grin and held something in his hand. A large leather-bound book, it's pages lined with gold and silver designs swirling around the cover and spine. A completely boring, uninteresting book.

I covered up my tight and jiggly body and repeated, "Get out, fucker!"

He opened the book and looked down into it as if to write something but before a second passed he closed it and looked back up. "What're you freaking out about?"

"I-!" Wait, what was I freaking out about? Kevin was always allowed in my room whenever he wanted. He could come and go from anywhere in the house since forever. Little shit didn't have to be so annoying about it, but I couldn't get mad at him for it. "Nothing, I guess."

Kevin laughed to himself as I finished getting dressed. I pulled up my thigh high socks and slipped on my dock martins then dropped my top hat right on top of my hair to complete my look. I kept glancing over at Kevin and it always looked like he was just finishing writing something in the book but I never saw him writing. Weird.

I looked myself over in the mirror one more time. I hefted up my fat jugs and squeezed them together sensually to test the look of my shirt. Nice and round and bouncy, just how I like 'em! I turned around and checked out how my ass looked in my thong. Mmm, looking high, tight and fuckable. I gave it a little smack and nodded in approval when it jiggled just right.

"Looking good, slut," Kevin commented.

"The fuck did you say to me?" I seethed.

He threw open the book again and closed it just as fast. "I said you looked good, slut."

I was taken aback. Kevin called me slut? After objectifying me? When the fuck did he get so nice? I mean, I preferred if he called me whore or bimbo or cumrag or fucktoy or something sweet like that, but slut wasn't bad. It was a step in the right direction at least.

Rolling my eyes Kevin with his head stuck in the book, I strut out of my room, making sure my hips swayed and titties bounced with every step. It was only polite to be presentable.

Ugh, he was following my downstairs now too. Fuck, would he just go away, no one wants him here. Even if he was getting a little nicer.

Upon entering the kitchen, I sat at the table in front of the fantastic breakfast my amazing mother has prepared for me. "You're killing it today mom!"

My mom twirls around from the sink, soapy hands holding a sponge and greasy pan and gives me a wonderful smile. "You know it, bitch!" she replies. She adjusts her tiny black crop top, exposing all of her underboob and goes back to the dishes. As she bends over, her tiny skirt rides up and I get a full view of her thick ass, just a little bigger and tighter than my own. A pair of fuck-me pumps complete her outfit with her long black hair pulled back into a luscious pony tail.

Typical mom wear, right?

I started cutting into my pancakes when Kevin threw his book down on the table and walked up to my mom.

"Damn, bitch! That won't fucking quit! Hey, work it, get that thing bouncing, slut." My mother giggled and started twerking her gorgeous booty in front of the little shit. His baggy pants were tenting as he was clearly enjoying mom's little show.

I roll my eyes and glance over at the book on the table. Huh, must've flipped open when he tossed it. I slide it over and take a look at what he's been writing. It's...a list? The top of the page starts at number 13.

  1. Kevin is allowed in Laura's house at any time for any reason. He's always welcome and will never be kicked out.

  2. Kevin is allowed in Laura's room at any time for any reason.

  3. Laura makes sure her tits and ass are always on display. She makes her tits bounce and her ass sway and jiggle whenever she can.

  4. Complimenting a girls body in any way is socially polite, even if it's said in a misogynistic way.

  5. Calling a girl names like whore, slut, bimbo, cumrag, etc. is considered the nicest thing a guy can say to a girl.

  6. Women only think of their breasts with the words boobies, tits, jugs, knockers, sweater-meat, funbags, hooters, jubblies, rack and melons.

  7. Laura's mom is a sexy goth bimbo in her 20's who loves it when Kevin treats her like a stripper-hooker.

  8. Laura always needs to blow Kevin and have him cum on her food before she can eat.

There are a few more, (something about women loving facefucking, all women being bisexual and horny, and not being that big a deal medically or morally) but they're all basically the same. Why in the hell would Kevin just list a bunch of random obvious facts? Was he still so dumb he had to keep shit like this straight in his head? I chuckled at that. I peeked back up at mom and Kevin and nearly lost my shit.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I exploded.

Kevin had mom on her knees, his (frankly massive) cock between her knockers pistoning up and down. She had the tip in her mouth more often than not, desperately horny moans escaping her thick, full lips. I couldn't fucking believe them. They came to a dead stop at my outburst, Kevin's eyes bulging out of his head.

"You're gonna just fuck my mom's rack right in front of me before I even get to eat!?" Fucking selfish dickhead.

Kevin's face lights up as it finally clicks into place for him. Dumbass. He waddles over with his shorts around his ankles and rests his saliva coated fuckmeat right on my face. He's just lucky I'm hungry.

I stare into his eyes and lick his shaft from ball to tip, tasting my mother's own spit and some of his precum. I swirl my tongue around his head before my lips envelope his pulsing cock. I work my head back and forth, taking in as much as I comfortably can before he brace my head with both hands and slams me into his crotch! The second my nose hit pubes it was like a dam burst in my thong. Kevin's fruit-sized balls just thwacked over and over again into my chin. Saliva built up and dribbled down my chin in waves, soaking the hardwood floor along with my pussy juices. Ugh, why does a cock this mind-breakingly amazing need to belong to such a little twerp?

I was riding my third orgasm by the time Kevin finally started twitching in my mouth. He came out with a pop and drowned my pancakes in his spunk like syrup. Just like I like it. I coughed a little and cleared my throat. "Th-thanks."

Sighing like he was letting out a piss after a long car ride, he replied, "Sure thing, cumrag." I scoffed. There he was trying to be nice again. Prick.

I dug into my freshly topped pancakes, savoring the taste of his salty seed. I licked my lips to catch every stray drop that ever threatened to escape my mouth as if I was putting on a show. "It's so good to have you home, you candy-ass bitch." my mom cooed from the sink, squatting down and fingering herself silly. She was gonna have to wash the floors again. "How have your classes been?"

I swallowed a piece of jizz coated pancake before responding, "It's honestly pretty tough. Most people just think Feminist American History is gonna be about Abigail Adams and a few of the Daughters of Liberty or something, but there's so much more to it." I notice Kevin perking up as I started talking. Would he actually be interested in historical feminists? He seemed to hang on my every word as I named different figures and events throughout the history of our country, even jotting a few notes down in his book, albeit extremely quickly. I actually started to have some hope for the kid.

Until he asked, "Sorry Laura, could you repeat all that?"

This. Little. Shit. He was trying to drive me up the wall wasn't he? Make me mad and storm off. No fucking way. His fatal mistake was not taking seriously just how much I LOVED talking about Feminist History! He got comfortable, thrusting his perfect cock into my mother's quivering cunt from behind as I started all over again.

"It obviously goes farther back than this, but the first prominent feminist society in American History were the Hoes of Liberty. While the men were off fighting the British in battle, the Hoes were the ones making sure every cock in the Colonies was thoroughly drained. They used every method at their disposal, mouth, tits, ass, girl-on-girl, threesomes and orgies...they were truly brave women. They were instrumental in beating back the British and then beating off our troops!"

And on and on I went again, reciting everything I had already said, word for word. Well, he actually interrupted me when I got to the Civil War Era.

"The Sluts of the South were all about being loyal trophy wives to their husbands, sometimes helping them fuck a or two on the plantation-"

"Oh fuck."

"What?"

Kevin opened his book and closed it again, fast as lightning. "Say that last part again."

I rolled my eyes. This fucking kid. "I said, the Sluts of the South fucked everyone but especially they were especially eager fucktoys for the huge black cocks of the large population of Africans who immigrated to the Americas. It's thanks to them that the Africans were fully integrated and accepted into American society and culture so quickly."

"Oh thank God," Kevin sighed. "fixed that one."

"Huh?"

"Nothing, just keep talking about the bimbos sucking cock."

I gave him a sidelong look before continuing my impromptu lecture. I was just wrapping up Michelle Obama's orgy celebrating her husband's second term when my phone chimed. "Whoop, gotta go. I'm meeting Abby and Paige at the movies today."

Kevin's face lit up. "Those redhead twins?"

"Yeah," I spat.

Open and close. "I'm coming, too."

"Of course you are, shithead." This kid was so clueless sometimes. "I gotta gag on someone's cock in the car. Not to mention impaling myself on that thing in the movies." Did he even think sometimes? "Right, see ya, mom!"

"Wait!" Open and close. "You should give her a proper good-bye."

I opened my mouth to protest and slowly shut it again. Alright, even Kevin can be right once in a while.

I strut over to my mom, my hips swaying enticingly side to side as she meets me in the middle. My god, my mom is a sexy whore. In less than a second our hands are all over each other, groping, squeezing, pinching every fuckable inch of our bodies. Our tongues battle it out in a wet, sloppy kiss good-bye. Our massive jugs are pressed together in the middle, forming a canyon of hot, sweaty cleavage.

I open my eyes and stare into my mother's own. If I wasn't saying good-bye I knew I'd fuck her right there until we both passed out from cumming so hard and so much.

After a while, we finally break off. "See ya, mom." I stick my tongue in her mouth one last time.

"I'm gonna make you scream tonight, slut," she replied.

I love my mom.

Kevin grabbed me by the ass and started leading my out the door. "Later, Miss Reynolds!" He groped my mom goodbye and we left the house. I got into my old KIA - Kevin get into the driver's side of his new Porsche and I sat on the Hoe's side, fishing his throbbing cock out of his shorts. The car started and then so did I.

We made it a partway to the theater before the flashing red and blue lights pulled us over. I sat up and scooped the extra spit and cum that covered my mouth and melons onto my tongue. I turned and looked back at the cop getting out of her cruiser. She was kinda cute.

Kevin couldn't stop giggling with his book in hand. "This'll be fun."

A laugh jumped out of my throat. Did this kid think he was gonna get out of a ticket just cause the cop was a woman?

Yeah, I'd like to see that happen!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)