More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Laundry day

Elizabeth carried the basket down to the on-site laundromat of her apartment; she'd been efficient, bringing whites and clothes together with the whites wrapped up in a bedsheet. She never liked wasting too much of the day just on washing.

Besides, the place was normally pretty quiet. She could afford two machines without getting in anyone's way. In one, she slipped her bedsheets and towels, and in the other, she added pretty much all of her clothes. Well, all the ones she'd brought with her at least, barring the slight mess she was currently wearing; it was an old dress she'd never have worn out of the building, something she only kept for situations like this where she just needed to cover up quickly.

Once the machines were running she exhaled, and stepped back, leaving her basket on the floor. Still an hour to go; she hated waiting around.

Well, there were plenty of ways to fill her time. Elizabeth took a few steps back, glancing at her watch, then shrugged. It wasn't like she had to worry about thieves; it was a nice apartment, and clothes were hardly her priority. She turned back and left, wandering back to take the elevator to her floor.

She walked back to her apartment door and went inside. She could catch up with friends, reread her latest script... After about half an hour she opted to shower, needing to refresh.

Idly she took off her dress, turning up her nose slightly. Yeah, that had probably been its last turn, no point in hanging on to something increasingly tattered. Elizabeth quickly pulled it off over her head before heading to her front door.

The apartment complex sent people around to collect bags of rubbish from outside certain tenants' doors, it was due that evening so with any luck they hadn't been yet. She peered through the peephole, glad to see the hallway empty.

Quickly she opened the door, slipping the old dress into the top of a plastic bag, before moving back in, breathing a little faster. She probably should've gotten changed first before putting it out, but she was just about to shower so what was the point?

It felt like she was forgetting something; Elizabeth shrugged that off. It'd come to her. Instead, she went into her bathroom and turned the shower on, waiting for it to warm up. Soap, shampoo, conditioner...

There was nothing quite as refreshing as a warm shower. She was still smiling when she stepped out of the shower, pulling her sodden hair back, and reaching for the towel-

Only to find the rail empty. Wait, shit, it was being washed.

Ok, she'd have to air-dry. Her hair might be a little worse off, but she could manage. Just...

Oh. Shit. Elizabeth's eyes widened; it had totally slipped her mind! Laundry day, her towel, her bedsheets, her clothes were all on the bottom floor, all being washed.

Squeaking slightly Elizabeth hurried to her apartment door, not even bothering to check the peephole; she crossed one arm over her tits just in case anyone was hanging around outside, one hand staying on the door, and... no! Her rubbish had been taken away, her dress with it.

Hurriedly she shut the door.

Leaving her in her apartment with no clothes, no towel, and no way to get them unless she went through the building as she was. Panicked, Elizabeth looked around her apartment.

Blinds instead of curtains so she couldn't remove a curtain to wrap around herself, her shower curtain was a solid sheet... Most of what she could think of wasn't with her, while she was staying there.

Was there really no better option than making a naked run downstairs?!

What's her plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)