More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

How does Kristen react to her girlfriend's rules for her?

Laughter

Upon hearing Stella say she would have to be naked at all times when at home Kristen starts laughing as she's sure Stella must be joking.

After several moments, however, Stella says :

I'm completely serious Kristen. Take off all your clothes this instant.

Upon seeing the expression on Stella's face Kristen realizes that her girlfriend is completely serious.

Being to simply undress Kristen asks :

Why?

To which Stella replies:

Well for a few reasons actually.

  1. You're beautiful and I want to help you learn to be more comfortable and confident.
  2. I would really enjoy seeing you walking around our home naked.
  3. Also since it's just the two of us here clothes aren't really necessary.


At this point, Kristen interrupts to ask Stella another question:

Does that mean you'll be naked too?

To which Stella replies :

I'll be naked sometimes. However, for now, I plan to stay dressed most of the time. Though as I said before you will be naked at all times when on our property. Now, please strip Kristen.

Still to simply get naked right there in the living room Kristen asks:

Could I at least keep my underwear on for now Stella? And work my way up to being fully naked?

As Kristen watches Stella consider her request she hopes that she'll at least agree to that compromise.

After several moments Stella says :

What does Stella say? Does she agree to let Kristen keep her underwear on? Or does she insist Kristen strip completely naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)