More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Latex Playhouse, by google2020

This story is not for the faint of heart. It’s a story of horror, sadness, and it’s not very light hearted.

“google2020 really has a talent for coming up with an interesting premise only to fuck up the execution.”

“Ack!”

“Uh, Marcie?”

“I...am not sure if I can handle another google2020.”

“Oh yeah, you fainted the last two times. Good times.”

“You have no idea what Marel made me go through...”

“Heh, serves you right.”

“Your sense of compassion is impressive as always.”

“Soo..., what have we this time? Some sort of latex horror with...dickgirls?”

“It does seem that way. We will attempt to read “Latex Playhouse, by google2020

“I have to say this is the single most disgusting cover image I ever had the misfortune of laying eyes upon.”

“Suffice to say, latex dickgirls aren't exactly your cup of tea.”

“Suffice to say, the only people into latex dickgirls are balding old men.”

“And Zeebop.”

“Same thing.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Oh hey, you are still with us.”

“Barely. I am currently diverting all my brainpower to the task of staying conscious. Meaning, you have to do the summary.”

“Ugh, fine. This story is about a girl named Maddie, who works in some sort of lab, I guess? In any case, things take a turn for the worse when latex monster attack.”

“It seems google2020 can't decide if she wants the story to be told in second or third person. Quite distracting.”

“Maddie manages to escape at first but eventually gets captured and turned into a latex dickgirl. And that is the end of this. The story even makes sure to call it the canon ending.”

“We have reached 10 chapters as well as an ending. I believe this is sufficient grounds to stop here.”

“...at page 2?”

“...yes.”

“You know, Marcie. I am currently weighing my options here. And I wonder if my absolute disgust for latex dickgirls gets outweighed by my pleasure of seeing you suffer.”

“...you can't be serious, Gina.”

“Yes, yes, it does. We read more!”

“Eep.”

READING IN PROGRESS AGAIN

“Part II of this absolute mess sees us in control of Mel, daughter of Maddie who now lives with her step-sister Rina and her mother. Seriously? Rina?”

“Well, I think this is my cue to switch out with Rina.”

“Too bad, Marcie. She is on a date with Ben at Wet Willie.”

“...in November?”

“Anyways, as it tends to be with these type of stories. Mel's new family are absolute monsters who and I quote “was into torturing good people.“

“Fortunately for Mel, she does not have to deal with them for long, because she soon discovers an abandoned building with latex people in it.”

“Good for her, I guess.”

“And as it happens this building was a spaceship, and the latex people aliens...I think.”

“You alright, Marcie?”

“I'm...I am holding up...somehow.”

“Bummer.”

“You......I’m GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY YOU SICK WOMAN.” She said as the ship suddenly crash very abruptly.

“H-how is it possible to write so little and still manage to get redundant words in?”

“So yeah, ship goes to space, comes crashing back down and this ends part 2.

“You might think we breeze through all of this too quickly for our own convenience. But there really isn't all that much to say here in terms of plot. Part II has 13 chapters, and each chapter takes you about 30 seconds to read. On average.”

“And yes, that is for once no exaggeration on Marcie's part.”

“Mel ends up in a boarding school. On to part III before I lose it.”

READING IN PROGRESS ONCE MORE

“Alright, so now Mel is in this boarding school, and gets bullied. How the fuck do you still get bullied when you fought of aliens in a spaceship, Marcie?”

“I...I don't...oh dear.”

“Oh really heh, then tell me mr principal, how.... How can you stop an idea that has been in millions of years notice to us.” Said Alien

“This is just garbled words at this point.”

“Our hero is in this school, which is also some secret government alien holding pen. Then...stuff happens.”

“Wow, you are really out of it, Marcie.”

“I feel my brain melting from this utter idiocy, but...I think...I can actually make it through this time.”

“Whelp, lots of weird shit happens, including Mel crawling around on all fours for...some reason.”

“There is some bizarre centering around food suddenly. Mel steals some candy guard and...”

“Basically just a bunch of bullshit. Lets just ignore everything and focus on this great part.”

“This!” Alien Said as the cum began to touched and expand on her foot and began to encase itself around Mel’s body.

“Ohhhhh Ahhhh!!!!!” She said as she felt the intense pleasure from wearing the suit.

“What am I wearing!” Said Mel looking at the entirely black latex suit.

“Not only is “said” completely unfitting in each and every sentence here, it is also used three times!”

“Really, Marcie? This is the thing you are focusing on?”

“I want to be done with this travesty this year.”

“But seriously, what the fuck? Is latex cum a thing? A thing that people find erotic?”

“Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to, Gina”

“Good call.”

“But this appears to be it for Mel as she meets back up with her mother and becomes a latex alien herself.”

“No dick at least.”

“...yet.”

“So, our hero joins the evil latex aliens and they move back to their home planet or whatever. And that ends part III. There are still a few chapters left, but eh.”

“Haaa!!!! I made it through! Google2020 is no match for my intellect after all!”

“Uh yeah, congratulations.”

“This was horrendous.”

“Yeah, I agree. It's rare that we both hate something albeit for different reasons. Good fucking job, google.”

“But, as much as it pains me to admit it, this was an improvement.”

“I guess, you didn't faint.”

“Unlike google's other...works, there was the skeleton of a decent plot in this. It wasn't just random events happening without rhyme or reason. Which actually is impressive given that she let her plot be dictated pretty much entirely by this one guy in the comments.”

“And google learned how to use quotation marks! Good Girl!”

“The next step would be to actually start proofreading. Multiple times. And flesh out the narrative. Describe the scene and whats happening more. I am generally not a fan of stories that are too verbose, but this one really needs to get its word count up. And for Cthulhu's sake, use Thesaurus!”

“Basically, stop sucking.”

“Maybe read this to get a feel how an accomplished author does a latex cumsuit scene.”

“As a disclaimer, I want to state that I hate everything about him and his two cunts but he isn't called dickgirl guy for nothing. He knows whats up when it comes to disgusting shit.”

“Hear, hear.”

“As for erotic content, was this one actually sexier then the bimbo stuff?”

“I'd say it was about 20% more erotic, simply by virtue that people find the concept of latex dickgirl aliens erotic.”

“...they do?”

“Well, there was this one guy who constantly commented, at least.”

“And I bet dickgirl guy loves the idea too.”

“I am sure he does. Well, I need to lie down for an hour or ten. Good night, everyone.”

“Good night.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)