More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by D0Wh4tever D0Wh4tever

'When' are we?

Late Stages - Treatment and Cures Available

HOST-Disease is now common knowledge. Everybody has heard of somebody who has HOST-D, or more commonly, somebody who has had HOST-D. After years of research, medical experts and scientists have finally come around to developing a cure for sufferers of the disease. This cure allows the carriers of the illness, hosts, to have their physical changes reversed, and to then have HOST-D washed out of their body. Although the reversal of the physical changes can still be troublesome to some, the application of the cure afterwards has no such difficulties or effects.

Safe sex is no longer practised for the prevention of catching the HOST-Disease, but more so for the STDs that already existed before its emergence. On the contrary, the disease has become more commonly accepted by society, and to some, it can even be considered as an adventure to add spice to their sex lives. As a consequence, despite efforts of some to promote the cure to prevent the spread of the STD, there's still always an audience for it.

cases or secrecy no longer occurs as often as it did during the intermediate stages of the disease's emergence, except when money's limited or a reputation can be ruined by it. Instead, catching the disease during a fun night out is now considered no more a nuisance to most, one that can be solved through the use of either a moderately expensive cure, or typically cheaper forms of temporary treatment.

Where are we?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)