More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who Finds the Lamp and Recreates Ovyah to their specifications?

Last time on G.I.Joe. (A Real American Hero)

Last Time on G.I.Joe....

After a race to collect all three pieces of the Map of Ages, our heroes had one last task to beat Cobra to the Legendary Magic Lamp. To move through the living maze known as the Cave of Terrors by marching in the cave's dragon-headed mouth. As the two forces move into the depths, passing traps and monsters left to kill the unworthy, the two sides made it to the main chamber at the same time.

On a raise platform in the middle of huge room, was the bronze lamp. Said to contain a Djinn of unlimited power. As the rush for the prize began, more traps and monsters had been release then ever before. Adding to the danger was laser fire from both sides, to keep the treasure from falling into the hands of the enemy.

After a long battle, with multiple explosions and chaos, a hand capture the lamp. In a rush, the owner of that hand use it to rub the lamp. Summoning the Djinn with in.

Stay tune as we continue our story with "Master of Lusts"!

Who is the Master of the Lustful Djinn inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)