More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by richardcurrently richardcurrently

Closing time

Last call

Lily sipped her beer; she’d had two more than she’d intended to on an empty stomach and probably should have left hours ago. She certainly wasn’t drunk, but her face felt flushed and if she drank much more, she’d feel it in the morning.

Tom looked at her pensively before clearing his throat “I gotta start shutting down, turning off the lights out here or one of the old fucks might try and get another drink.” But before Lily could respond he continued “Been slow enough I’ve already done most of the cleaning, join me for one more drink in the back?”

Lily’s tipsy brain almost caught the implication from the man she’d inadvertently ended up flirting with for the last few hours. She smiled and nodded “Why not, I could have another.” Tom’s face didn’t reveal anything as he topped off two pints and led the small woman to the back. The lights in the front flipped off, the two sat on milk crates in a disorderly back room. They sipped their beers, neither speaking. Tom looked at Lily, her hair tousled free of the beanie she stuffed in her back pocket, the glint of her silver nose ring shining in the fluorescent lights. “So what was dipshit’s name that stood you up?”

“Kyle….”

“Well, here’s to dipshit Kyle, made my night better for sure.” Tom raised a cheers which Lily clinked. Mustering up some courage Lily asked, “So dating in this town sucks, you manage to have a love life around here?” Tom remained silent a moment before responding “on again off again sort of thing, in an off for the last little bit.” An awkward silence fell until by some freak accident, the seat of the milk crate Lily rested on gave out and she tumbled to the floor. Tom sprang up to give her a hand and she found her face pressed deep in the bigger man’s chest. She looked up into his eyes, his face full of concern about, to ask her if she was ok before she impulsively raised her lips into his to kiss him.

His words cut off; the dam broke as Tom savagely kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her, her lithe body getting lifted off the floor as he pulled her into him. Lily had barely ever had sex before, a handful of times in college and high school that hadn’t impressed her. None of those guys held a candle to Tom’s rugged and gruff masculinity. She was tipsy and, in a room alone with a good-looking man, plus she hadn’t had a good orgasm in forever.

Lily wrapped her legs around Tom’s torso as they kissed, he spun her around and haphazardly swept the contents of a table to the floor. Lily laughed at the clatter as boxes of Styrofoam cups scattered, kicking off her boots as her legs dangled off the table. Tom stood towering above her and ripped off his shirt to show his lean muscled chest covered in a tick coat of wiry hair. Exhilarated, Lily removed her own shirt and sports bra “you look like a viking Tom, if you were blond, I’d call you Thor” Tom didn’t respond beyond a twist of his lip, pushing her back flat on the table to unbutton her jeans and yank them down. He paused a moment before continuing, looking questioningly at Lily’s face before she nodded her consent.

Pulling her jeans and panties clean off, he pushed her legs so her feet were flat on the table, and knelt in front of her. Lily was already wet, her body betraying her excitement before Tom’s tongue ever touched her. She kept her pussy cleanshaven out of habit, and she shuddered as Tom’s tongue licked her slit top to bottom. He took a surprisingly slow pace building her arousal, a single finger teasing around her entrance as he flicked his tongue across her clit. Lily hadn’t cum yet, but Tom was amazing at eating pussy, sparks flew across her nerve endings as his tongue applied just the right tempo and pressure on her most sensitive spot. “ugh ugh fuuuuuck right there I’m gonn-ah OHHHH” Lily came with a jolt, clamping her thighs around Tom’s head and squeezing.

After she finally released him, Tom stood up and wiped his mouth, a self-satisfied gleam in his eye. Wordlessly he dropped his pants and kicked them off, revealing his cock, thick and veiny it was almost comically large. He slapped the tip on her lower lips, rubbing the crown through her folds. Lily was in ecstasy from her first orgasm, and eager for more “I need you Tom, god I want you so bad right now.”

Tom grunted, stoic as ever, and gripping Lily’s thighs rammed his full length into her in a single movement. As wet as she was, as ready as she’d thought her body was, Lily’s eyes widened as the girthy shaft stretched her tight cunt she gasped, wincing in discomfort. Tom’s was the biggest cock she’d had in her by far, her eyes rolled back and she arched her hips. He started off slow, pulling all the way out only to shove himself back in roughly. The big man’s cool demeanor starting to shift as the woman below him writhed in pleasure, impaled on his thick shaft.

Lily gasped as one of Tom’s hands wrapped around her throat, clenching just hard enough for alarm. “Beg.” Lily was confused and a little afraid, the man penetrating her could do whatever he wanted to her much smaller body, he had complete mastery over her. Tom slammed himself into Lily even harder and growled again “BEG” as his grip tightened a little more.

Hoping to God he wanted sexual begging and not please don’t kill me begging, Lily began mumbling “Fuck me, god your cock feels so good Tom please fuck me I want to you fuck me so hard pleeeeeease oh oh oh mmmmmm fuuuuuuck”. The bartender kept at his brutal thrusts, but his grip on her neck didn’t tighten further. “Good girl” came the blissful realization the man was just aggressively dominant and not an actual psycho. Lily’s oxygen deprived brain wasn’t really capable of rational thought, she’d never been taken like this before, but it felt pretty goddamn amazing. The sheer power Tom had over her, that she was just his plaything to obey his commands excited her. She was getting railed into a gibbering puddle of a woman, but she’d never been so aroused in her life.

“Oh fuck please please I’m about to cum oh ugh-“without even being told Lily said the next words instinctively “please can I cum please please please oh I’m so close.” She couldn’t really see but Tom’s face looked smug, but his deep gruff voice came in reply “Don’t give a shit, go ahead and cum as much as you want.” His indifference all the permission she needed, Lily’s body went over the edge, her tight depths spasming around the invading cock.

Tom’s free hand grabbed her hair, pulling it roughly as spit flecked the edges of her mouth. A wild look came over him as he used her neck and hair to slam her against his thrusting hips. With one more growl, he rammed in, and Lily felt a warmth in her gut as he filled her with his pulsing load.

At long last, he released his chokehold and Lily took a long shuddering breath, unsure of what to say or do. Tom’s cock was still hard inside her, but he pulled it out slowly, the soft squelch of its exit letting a trickle of his cum drip out of her. Tom took two fingers and used them to scoop a dollop of his seed out of her to drive them into her panting mouth. Lily was surprised at the move, but even more shocked as she automatically suckled the fingers, swirling the tangy mix of her own juices and Tom’s salty cum with her tongue.

Tom grunted and nodded “on your knees”, on wobbly legs Lily obeyed again. Tom’s still hard cock dripping in front of her face, she immediately took it in her mouth, tasting herself and the remnants of Tom’s cum. She’d given a couple of blowjobs in her life, but every guy she’d ever hooked up with was done as soon as they’d cum. Not Tom apparently, who grabbed her hair again to set the pace.

Gluck gluck gluck, saliva filled her mouth as the shaft scraped the back of her throat. Figuring her hands weren’t needed for the blowjob, Lily played with her clit, the rough treatment and slutty submission urging her on. Tom gripped hard with both hands and shoved forward, his full length buried deep down Lily’s throat, her nose pressed into the bush of pubic hair. Three seconds, ten seconds, fifteen seconds- still out of breath from the last round of , Lily’s body screamed for oxygen “mmmm MMMMm MMMMM” she tried to vocalize around the cock in her mouth, looking up at Tom with plaintive frightened eyes. He met her gaze but didn’t release her. A pang of real fear washed over Lily, but a moment later Tom withdrew and let her take a breath.

She’d never felt this helpless, this thoroughly taken control of physically and mentally and while her rational brain didn’t know what to make of it, a dark primal part of her soul was loving it. Lily continued to trace circles around her clit, as Tom kept on facefucking her. Once again, he shoved his whole cock down her throat, but this time instead of panicking Lily let the oxygen deprivation augment her arousal. Her fingers a blur over her sensitive nub, she brought herself to a staggering climax while on the bartenders prick. As the lithe woman spasmed in orgasm around his cock, Tom came one last time for the evening, a weak dribble of cum sent directly down Lily’s throat.

Withdrawing his finally sated cock from her throat, Tom looked down at Lily “Did you have fun?” The casual tone of the question completely at odds with the hardcore fucking. Lily wiped the spit and snot from her face “Couple moments there I thought you were going to me to ” she said accusingly. Tom shrugged “Didn’t ask me to stop.”

Lily wanted to be angry with the man, who had gone from stoic to lust crazed demon back to stoic, but she honestly had never cum harder in her life. She bit her lip in thought. Tom had started pulling his clothes back on “get dressed and go home Lily. If you want to fuck again come back by the Stag.”

In a silent daze, Lily redressed and left out the side door to walk her aching body home. Tom hadn’t said another word, completely disinterested in her once they’d finished. It had been brutal, and unexpected, and degrading- but she kind of wanted to do it again.

Waking up groggy

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)