More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by richardcurrently richardcurrently

Waking up groggy

A boring day at home?

Lily lay awake in bed, staring at the ceiling lost in thought. It was her day off, she had nowhere to be, no errands to run. She kept replaying her encounter with Tom the night before, over and over. She didn’t know what to make of it, she’d gotten stood up on a date and flirted with a seemingly charming if unrefined guy. He’d gone down on her, seemingly the perfect gentleman before Mr. Hyde went away and she’d been fucked raw by Jekyll.

Her body still ached, faint bruises on her throat from where Tom had choked her out. She’d have to wear scarves or hoodies as they faded. He’d fucked her so forcefully, spearing her on his cock like she was a toy before cumming inside her. Thankfully she had an IUD that was good for a few more years, but still- she’d never let anyone finish inside her unprotected.

She felt naughty, even though it had been intense and a little frightening, that loss of control sent a slight shiver up her spine just thinking of it. Lily had collapsed into bed exhausted, and her body felt filthy. She grabbed a towel and made her way to the bathroom to rinse, cranking the feeble spigot as hot as it would go. She stayed in there long enough that the hot water started running out, reluctantly ending her reverie and wrapping herself in a towel.

As she opened the bathroom door, she shrieked as she saw a stranger holding a duffel bag standing in her living room. “Woah woah cool it lady I’m just here to fix your door! Landlord said he told you I was coming at 10:30 Thursday.” Lily scowled “So you just fucking let yourself in?”

It was the handyman’s turn to frown “You got notice, you didn’t say no, and the fucking work order says if I knock and no answer, then I go in and do the fucking maintenance. Ain’t my fault you didn’t hear the knock, now can I fix your fucking door?”

Calming herself, Lily did actually remember agreeing to the work order notification from her landlord’s email. She took a deep breath “Look, I’m sorry- I forgot and seeing a rando right as I got out of the shower scared the shit out of me. Before you fix the bedroom door- can I go get changed real quick?”

The man shrugged, trying not to ogle Lily’s smooth legs as he nonchalantly indicated he wasn’t in a rush. Once back in her bedroom, Lily threw on some yoga pants and a hoodie before returning to the contractor. The man busied himself with his bag of tools, attempting to fix the janky door frame that never quite closed all the way. Lily wondered if the guy had tried to peer through the crack in the frame as she’d dressed.

Shaking away the thought, she put on a pot of coffee. Once it was ready, she brought a steaming mug to the handyman as a peace offering which he accepted graciously. Given how small the apartment was, it wasn’t really possible to avoid the man. So rather than just turn on the TV and ignore him, Lily made idle small talk and watched him work. Jason, as the handyman turned out to be named, was a carpenter by trade, and a lifelong resident of the town. He had the build of a man accustomed to hard labor, definitely no rippling six pack hid under his white shirt, but muscular biceps strained its sleeves. She didn’t outright flirt, but had some fun with a bit of light teasing.

Thinking back to the night before, how Tom had used her like a plaything, Lily bit her lip. She had this man alone in her apartment, and based on their chit chat he didn’t have anywhere else to go today. “So Jason… what’s there to do in this town for a bored single girl?” Jason coughed in surprise, “uhhh I dunno, me and my wife got invited to a book club by my boss’ girl which is pretty cool, I guess. Also play a lot of pool at the Stag too” Lily had moved closer to the carpenter, enjoying how red he was turning from the proximity.

She “accidentally” brushed past him, the thin fabric of her leggings leaving little to Jason’s imagination. She stood directly in front of him, inspecting the previously warped and dysfunctional door frame that had been refurbished to working order. Figuring that teasing this guy was the most fun she was likely to have today, she bent over and innocently brushed her ass into Jason’s crotch as she feigned a close inspection of the doorknob. Lily had expected him to cough again or be embarrassed or move away- instead she felt two firm hands grab her hips to grind them into the man’s rapidly hardening shaft. “Think I don’t see what you’re doing? Told you I’m fucking married, but slutty city girls apparently don’t have fucking ears” Jason growled as one hand drifted to fondle her perky tit. Using his leverage on her chest he bent her back to stand upright, one hand still on her breast and the other massaging her cunt through the flimsy leggings.

Lily whimpered softly, the consequences of her actions reigniting that same slutty submissiveness from the night before. Jason shoved her against the door, his hips grinding into her. Despite herself, Lily felt herself starting to get wet, Jason’s hands slipping beneath the cloth to continue their ****. “You’re fucking loving this aren’t you? This is what you wanted isn’t it slut?” Lily nodded feebly, pressing her head back into the man’s chest.

Without warning he released her and removed his belt, kicking off his boots and pants to reveal a thick uncut cock dripping pre-cum. Lily dropped to her knees, her mouth engulfing the carpenter’s tool as her head began to glide back and forth on its length. Jason grunted appreciatively, grabbing a handful of her hair to roughly increase the pace “that’s right city slut, take that fucking cock. Looks like there’s plenty of shit in here not up to code, gonna have to come back and put things in their fuuuuuuuck in their place” Lily’s only response was to moan around the shaft in her mouth, toying with her clit as she imagined the burly man coming back over and over again to use her as he pleased. After a few minutes of Lily’s amateur but enthusiastic blowjob Jason pulled her hair to get her to stop. “Lean over the couch slut.”

Lily promptly obeyed, face down ass up over the arm of the sofa. Jason unceremoniously plunged into her, Lily letting out a little yelp at the size of the intrusion.

Jesus are all the men in the town hung like fucking donkeys? She wondered to herself, twisting her arm awkwardly to rub her clit. Jason pounded into her with wild abandon, battering her already sore pussy.

*CRACK*

A heavy slap made contact with Lily’s firm ass, her body jolting against the blow but unable to anywhere. “Fucking city slut, teasing me all goddamn morning- “*THWAP* “Told you I got a wife but no, wanted to play your fucking games- “*CRACK*

Lily knew she’d be black and blue after slaps like that, but each time Jason’s hand rained down a mighty hand to her ass she felt her inner walls contracting even tighter over his manhood. She was still rubbing her clit, her face grinding into the fabric of the cushion on her cheek. One more slap and the combined intensity of it all sent her past the point of no return, groaning as her tired legs started quivering, impossible to put any weight on. The spasms in her pussy proved Jason’s undoing, grabbing her hips he rammed into her once last time with all his might, blasting cum deep inside her.

Lily remained with her face planted into the couch, breathing hard in the afterglow. She was barely given a moment before the carpenter yanked her up by the arm and roughly repositioned her back on her knees “clean it up slut, can’t let my wife taste your cunt on me tonight.”

Lily dutifully licked the evidence off the cock, and for good measure (and in a repeat of the night before) scooped some of the man’s cum from her pussy and licked her fingers clean. Jason chuckled “you’re a goddamn freak Lily, give me a call if you ever need some work done. I hope you learned a valuable fucking lesson today.”

Lily looked up at the man towering above her and gave his cock a little kiss “yes sir, valuable lesson learned.”

But was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)