More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLexxx LadyLexxx

What's next?

Last Night

Dear Diary,

Friday nights are a whore's favorite night. There are so many different places to go and 3 times as many people to do things with. The work week is over, the school week is over, and everyone is looking to catch their little slice of happiness in whatever form they can. It’s a night filled with drinking, parties, bars, live music, dark corners, and strangers with no names. An orgy of lust. Fridays are a girl's best friend.

Last night was no different, Diary. The people or the places might change, but the feeling of being sated and used when I wake up Saturday mornings is always the same. Pure adulterated bliss. I went to one of my fave spots, with live music and deep wells of liquor. Now, let me tell you, I am perfectly content and capable of being a whore without being intoxicated, but sometimes its fun to be tipsy. I started off with mixed drinks and ended up doing shots with some frat boys. While the night wore on, the group I was currently flirting with dwindled down to me and 2 others.

Diary, please don’t judge, but for the life of me I cannot remember their names. Jake? Sam? Kevin? I guess it doesn’t really matter in the light of morning, and maybe it will come to me, but *shrug*. The 3 of us were hanging in a corner bar, flirting hard, and doing shots of whiskey. I felt warm and buzzed and down right fucking horny! One guy had his hand up my skirt and teasing me and the other had his tongue down my throat. My hands where doing double duty and keeping their cocks occupied thru their pants. I was almost insane with desire for penetration, but so far, all Jake (?) was doing was teasing the ever-loving fuck outta me.

I lean back from Sam (?) long enough to grab Jake’s hand and him to penetrate me. I clamp my muscles down around him and go back to making out. Oh, the sweet sensation! But it wasn’t enough. I wanted more. More fingers, maybe some tongue, definitely a cock or two. I wondered then if the 2 of them would be up for a little more than just making out and some hand stuff. I could definitely go for some double lovin’.

I bit down on the tongue in my mouth and ground down on the fingers in my cunt, the sensations in my body building, building, building. Moments before I would have exploded, Jake withdrew from my warmth and I thought about hitting him. I am now glad that I didn’t. The frat boys were looking at each other and some language that women are not allowed to understand passed between them. As if on some command, they both look at me and I began to pant. I knew that look and I knew what it meant for me.

“Want to get outta here with us?” Sam asked. I gave his cock a squeeze as answer and watched Jake take his pussy drenched fingers and pop them in his mouth. I melted.

“Absolutely!”

We couldn’t keep our hands off each other as we made our way to the exit. They herded me into the alley between the bar and the laundry matt next door. I was pressed against the wall and the sweet smell of fabric softener assaulted my senses. A large hand clamped around my throat and fingers found their way once again inside me.

“You want to be fucked by us. We can smell it on you. The musky scent of need and desperation,” one of them purred in my ear. And Diary, they were not wrong.

The fingers went into a fast rhythm and the hand around my throat continued to, not only hold me in place, but slowly apply pressure. I was getting lightheaded and at the same time nearing my release.

“Hey man, she is soaked! Think we should let her cum first or just fuck her?”

My ears buzzed, my pussy clenched and I silently screaming in my head. “YES!!!!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)