More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinkgal_L Kinkgal_L

Who do we follow in this story?

Lara, a petite young woman who was against the new law

I woke up suddenly and a feeling of dread washed over me. The new law is in place today. I was one of the many women against this new law, but our efforts were of no use. In the nick of time, too. My eighteenth birthday was just two days ago, meaning I can be used now in any almost every way any guy wants, with the exception of vaginal penetration. That doesn't really lift my spirits though, simply meaning more anal for me; something i've never let my exes do with me.

I almost considered locking myself in my house today but decide against it. I have school today and it's a revision day for exams.

I got up and changed into a skimpy push-up, a lace thong, and a see-through shirt with booty shorts to finish it off. I sigh. This kind of outfit is really setting me up, but theres really no point in avoiding it. I walk downstairs and immediately see the effects of the new law taking place. My step-father, Mark has his cock up my mom's ass and is roughly thrusting when I walk in. She screams in pain, telling him to stop. She voted no as well. Awkwardly, I shuffle by, grab some toast and leave the house, not wanting to be a part of that.

Who greets me at the bus stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)