More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kinkgal_L Kinkgal_L

Who greets me at the bus stop?

My ex, Alex.

I eat my toast as I begin the 3-minute walk to my bus stop. Luckily, I don't run into anyone on the way there. When I get to the bus stop, I see a group of around 8 people waiting for the bus, and my ex, Alex is one them. I never really liked Alex that much, and I broke up with him after two weeks of dating since it was obvious he only wanted to fuck me.

None of my friends take the bus with me, so I sit at my normal spot, alone. Alex comes up to me and the dread I felt this morning turns into fear. I know that if he tries to do anything, I can't do anything to stop him, and he knows that too. He sits down next to me and starts grabbing at my tits with one hand and the other moves toward my, now wet, pussy.

”Alex, please don't do this, not here.”

He slaps me on my face, and I let out a yelp of surprise.

”I've been wanting to fuck you for so long, Lara. I'm not about to stop now.”

I whimper and he keeps groping my tits and rubbing my clit through my shorts. Suddenly he plunges his hand down my shorts and feels my pussy through my panties.

”Oh you're so wet Lara. You want this, don't you?"

Of course I fucking don't. I feel violated, but my body has other ideas. Nevertheless, I can't help but moan as pleasure shoots up my body. He keeps going, twirling his thumb around my clit and i feel a mind-numbing pleasure take over. As soon as I am about to come though, he pulls his hand away.

What does he do to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)