More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MikeJones123yuh MikeJones123yuh

Who to follow fist

Lady Venom

LadyVenom as you know has the ability to web swing, spider sense, super strength and more. Dressed in her all black suit she swung to the rafters expecting guards. They won’t see her here in the shadows she thought.

Sure enough two guards came running down the hall. One male and one female. Both had their stun guns raised. “Watch out she couldn’t have gone far” the male guard commanded.

All of sudden two webs fly down and wrap around the guns and rip away from the guards.

“What!? Where is she? I can’t see her” the female questioned.

Two more webs hit the guards in their utility belts they unbuckled a fly away before they had a chance to stop it.

“She must be… !” The male yelled before a web hit him in the mouth. Another one wrapped his arms around his sides. And a finally web pulled his pants down to his ankles exposing his red briefs. He tries to run but trips over his pants and falls.

The female goes to help him but she gets the same a web to the mouth, wrapped around her arms and a final one pulls her pants down to her ankles exposing her light blue lounge cheekie panties. She tries to free herself but trips over her fellow guard.

Lady-venom comes down from the ceiling. She walks over to the guards and removes their pants completely. She webs their ankles and shoots a web to the ceiling. It picks the guards up and leaves them hanging together upside down. Venom swings away leaving the guards squirming to be free.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)