More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeadZone32 DeadZone32

Who is the main character in this whole European orgy?

Lady Joan of Paris

Joan was a blonde-haired woman with brown eyes at 6 feet tall in her early 20s. Her curvy form being complemented by her massive ass and tits swaying side to side. Her puffy wet pussy leaking fluid on the stone road. She wore nothing but a coif and leather boots leaving nothing to the imagination. She strolled in the streets of Paris passing by many loud orgies and mind-fucked woman in cum puddles, she would join but she needed to get home before midnight. She continued to walk along the road until she came upon her home, she enters to find her mother masturbating rapidly and squirts on Joan's beautiful body.

Joan laughs before her mother gets up and takes her hand, Joan follows her mother to the basement where all sorts of BDSM tools and crafts lay. Today was the day they tried their newest edition, The Abuser. It was designed to constrict a person to a chair and wood clubs beat their chest as a wide dildo is rapidly trusted into their asshole. For men, their penis was stimulated by a feather while for women they will also have a feather to pleasure them.

They locked themselves in side-by-side, moaning like the fucking whores they are. Pain and pleasure blending into an unholy combination, depraving the duo of the outside world, their minds becoming blank as saliva spill out of their mouths, their bodies are beaten by the hard rods, their wet holes relentlessly being tickled and tortured. All of this for their pleasure.

This continues for long, the room stays darkly lit by torches. After what seemed like a century, the machine stops and the girls drop to the floor, spasming like fish out of water. They hug each other as their legs kick each other below the belt, adding more pain and joy for them.

What time is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)