More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Where are the nobles being lead?

Lady Dieudonne gives a monstrous display back at the pools

"Oh!" gasped Liv as she released where they were heading - back just outside to the pools where she had left her friends.

One by one the nobles approached the enchanted pools and Liv could not believe her eyes. Where could all these monsters have come from?

Emmaline was squashed up against the side of a glowing pool. Behind the lithe acrobat towered a hulking minotaur. The creature rippled with muscles. On his broad shoulders was an ugly and massive bull's head. Horns sprouted from its skull and drool oozes from the corners of its mouth. The beast was fucking the acrobat. Even from so far away Liv could watch the splashing of the water with each of the minotaur's powerful cock strokes into Emmaline.

That wasn't all! Emmaline was bunched forward over the edge of the pool, her body rising up and down with the impact of the minotaur's fucking thrusts, and she had her head buried in the lap of an orc warrior that sat spread eagle at the water edge. Emmaline seemed focused on nothing else but bobbing her head up and down on that fat prick.

Not everything in the pool was a monster, though. A noble lady was riding a human wearing a horse's head mask. She had him stretched out beside the pool, her knees to either side of him, her body impaled on his cock and she was facing the gathering audience. She didn't react in horror at being discovered. She didn't even seem to notice. Instead, she tugged on her tits as her hips rocked back and forth on top of the man between her glistening thighs.

Liv gasped when she spotted Caroline. The young woman was Emmaline's sister and fucked not far from the acrobat. Caroline was on her hands and knees and surrounded by goblins. One of the small green humanoids, smaller even than Lord David who had been left behind in the ballroom to fuck his mother's backside, had mounted Caroline from behind. The goblin clung to Caroline's hips, his cock and balls bouncing against her glowing butt cheeks as he too enjoyed lustful anal sex. Caroline was sitting aside a second goblin, doing her best to lift her crotch up and down over the small green penis that protruded up from the skinny creature and in front of her, the once proud noblewoman divided her attention between two goblin-cocks, sucking one after another, desperately stuffing her mouth their green meat.

In the corner of the shallow end, Becky was laid back in the water, covered in a sticky white mess with her legs in the air in a V-shape. Another orc, just as ugly as the one Emmaline had her lips around, had its powerful fingers around her ankles and was thrusting into her. Becky's small breasts spasmed and shook with each impact.

Only Fuu seemed unaffected. The former monk was backed up into another corner of the pool, standing in a defensive position while a furry owlbear with the largest cock Liv had ever seen tried to take another step towards her, sending ripples out through the water.

Throughout the pool other couples, trios and even foursomes splashed around and fucked. Nobles fucked nobles. Orcs pumped goblins. Monsters rammed inhuman cocks into people. In one case a goblin warrior had his cock rammed into the tight ass of a nobleman and was only just large enough to reach around and jerk the human off.

"Lovely, isn't it?" said the grinning Lady Alexandria Dieudonne. "You can see even more power of the Diadem of Aphrodite. Tonight we will auction material on the families Audibert, Carmouche and Vallee. All three have displeased me and have members of their inner circle found within the pools. I'm afraid the only family we will be auctioning - tonight anyway - in their entirety will be the pious Montpelliers."

"Oh." Lady Dieudonne stopped to speak again, a wicked twinkle in her eye. "It seem the Ladies Beaumanoire have graced us with their lovely presence as well. I suppose there's no harm in adding them to the auction."

Liv felt a surge of horror as she watched the nobles around her focus their gaze on Emmaline and her sister. Why hadn't they just focused on the mission?

The orgy continued behind Dieudonne. Two orcs flipped over a noble lady, one ramming a thick green cock into her throat from overhead while the other plowed into a creampied pussy.

"Now," beamed Dieudonne, "If you can tear yourself away from my little display, please follow me back to the ballroom and we will start the bidding on the Audibert rights."

***

This chapter was written by Sixth (https://chyoa.com/user/Sixth)

Liv knew she had to do something, but what? This moment was her chance to break off from the nobles but was that the right thing to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)