More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Somburliss Somburliss

Who is it?

Lady Cinder

“Pardon me, but may I ask what you’re doing? …Besides standing in an alley, dressed extremely suspiciously.”

There stands a beautiful woman with long, flowing blonde hair. Even at this distance, it’s clear she’s so tall she’s practically a giant to you. She wears an extravagant dress, mostly red with soft orange accents, and embroidered with gold thread to make fancy, swirly designs. The dress also conspicuously exposes the bottom half of her reeeaaally big boobs and a large diamond of her midriff. …No but really, why are her boobs so big? They’re bigger than yours, and yours are already too big. Then again, she’s way taller so they look a little bit more reasonable. But only a little. The hemline of her dress is lopsided, leaving most of her left leg visible while covering the right leg fully. The dress is captivating, having struck the perfect deal between regal and sexy. So much so, in fact, that you forget to reply.

“Umm… May I please ask that you answer my question? Though you are likely the most cuddleable thing I’ve laid eyes on all day, I must still ask what exactly you are doing.” she repeats.

Did she just say something about cuddling!? No, you must be imagining things. “Oh! S-S-Sorry. Uh, I’m not up to anything. Don’t mind me.” No, that’s not right, is it? Villains should be fearsome! Even if this woman is super pretty, she should still know fear if she’s daring to ask you, a supervillain, what you’re doing! “A-Actually, what I mean is, I’m robbing a bank. Yeah, that’s right! I’m a supervillain, and I’m robbing a bank! So, s-step aside, civilian!” You point at her for emphasis.

She frowns harshly. “Civilian? My apologies, but even if you are simply adorable, I cannot forgive that offense. Are you truly unaware of my identity? I will have you know that I am the guardian of this city, Lady Cinder, and a crime such as robbing a bank shall not go unpunished on my watch. Prepare yourself!” This pretty lady is a superhero? Oh no, what have you gotten yourself into!?

Do you fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)