More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

LDShadowLady

'Elizabeth' (born 7 October 1992), known online as LDShadowLady or Lizzie, is an English YouTuber known for her video content based on the popular video game Minecraft, mostly played throughout multiplayer series with her friends though she did have 2 single player series called Shadowcraft and Shadowcraft 2.0. She gained popularity through various series, such as Shadowcraft (completed), Shadowcraft 2.0 (completed), Crazy Craft 3.0 (completed), TrollCraft (completed), FunCraft (completed), Build Vs (completed), One Life, One Life 2.0 (completed however new series coming in the future), Kingdom Craft (completed) and X Life (current series). Most of her YouTube series are played with her friends and her husband Joel (a.k.a. Smallishbeans, another popular YouTuber).

Since registering her channel in early 2010, she has gained over 5 million subscribers and over 2 billion views. LDShadowLady is within the top 100 most subscribed channels in the United Kingdom and the top 2000 worldwide, she is also one of the top 200 biggest gaming channels on YouTube.

Personal life :

Lizzie has a younger sister named Maddie, who is one year younger than her. Maddie also used to run a YouTube channel, Microglitching, however now she does Twitch streams with the account- 'Stardew Maddie'. Lizzie has also started doing Twitch streams more frequently since the start of 2020.

As a child, she had a cat called Giggsy, who she was very close to, though he went missing, and since passed, around 2010. In 2013, she adopted a kitten whom she called Buddy. In 2017, she and Joel adopted an 8 week old Finnish Lapphund who they called Meri.

On 9 November 2017 she announced her engagement to long-term boyfriend --and fellow YouTuber-- Joel /Smallishbeans. Lizzie and Joel met in September 2011 at a convention called GameFEST; they didn't start dating until 2012. They got married on 11 May 2019 at Iscoyd Park, Wales. She is a fan of the singer Lights and used her song "Don't Go Home Without Me" in her wedding video.

This popular YouTuber is also known for her Minecraft gaming videos has been known to many series. This started a while back, she has many famous series, some of which are: Shadowcraft, Enchanted Oasis, Crazy Craft 3.0, TrollCraft, FunCraft, One Life and X Life. Many of these were played with her friends.

Where is Lizzie when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)