More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Kylie's Punishment

Having just found out that she was pregnant Kylie had just gotten home, walked into the living room, sat down on the sofa and tried to relax and figure out what to do and how to tell her mother, sisters and the rest of the family.

Moments later, Kylie hears the front door open, followed by the sound of someone entering the house and closing the door behind themselves.

Assuming that the person who just entered the house is her mother Kylie nervously calls out :

Mom? Is that you?

To which she almost immediately hears the sound of her mother's voice reply :

Yes, it is me, Kylie. Do you need something?

To which Kylie replies nervously :

Can you please join me in the living room Mom? I have something very important to tell you.

To which her mother replies :

Of course, I will sweetie, just give me a moment to put my shopping bags in my room and I'll come back down to the living room and we will talk.

Hearing her mom's footsteps head upstairs Kylie starts feeling even more nervous about telling her mother that she is pregnant.

After waiting for about five minutes Kylie hears her mom's footsteps coming back downstairs and a few seconds later her mother enters the living room and sits down in the chair facing the sofa where Kylie is sitting and says :

What is it you need to tell me, Kylie?

XXX - (later) - after a long conversation

Having just finished telling her mother Kris Jenner that she was pregnant, how it happened, how far along she is and how she plans to keep the baby and do her best to be a good mom Kylie is waiting for her mother to say something though at the moment her mom seems to be frozen in shock.

Finally, after several minutes her mother clears her throat and says :

I'm disappointed in your lack of responsibility Kylie although I am also proud that you finally realize it's time for you to grow up.

Especially since you are going to be a mom now.

However, I still feel that I need to discipline you so here's what's going to happen.

Number one: You're restricted to the house until I say otherwise.

And number two: since you will not be leaving the house for a while, you won't be needing your clothes.

As such, you will immediately remove every stitch of clothing that you are currently wearing and remain naked.

Also, I will need you to empty your dresser and closet of every stitch of clothing you own and I will then lock them away until I decide to allow you to get dressed again.

Although, I will allow you to keep your shoes.

To which Kylie gasps and says :

What does Kylie say? Does she comply with her mother's instructions for her? Or does she beg her mother to allow her to remain dressed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)