More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Xolodnik Xolodnik

Who you gonna fuck?

Kyle on the party

Kyle was a man of many talents. He could charm the birds from the trees and talk the devil out of his due. But the one thing he was truly gifted at, the one thing that set him apart from all the rest, was his ability to make a taken woman want him. Not just desire him, but crave him. As if their very existence depended on the feel of his skin against theirs. It was a power he'd been born with, a curse, a blessing. He could not help but use it, for it was in his nature.

And so it was that Kyle found himself at yet another dinner party, his eyes scanning the room like a hawk on the hunt. The women were all so beautiful, their skin glowing in the candlelight, their laughter like music to his ears. But it was her, the one with the ring on her finger, that caught his attention. There was something about the way she looked at him, the way she smiled shyly whenever he glanced her way. He knew she felt it too, the connection between them. It was as if they were the only two people in the room, the rest of the world fading away into the background.

Without even realizing it, he excused himself from the group he'd been talking to and made his way over to her. His heart raced as he approached, his palms sweaty with anticipation. When he finally stood before her, he offered her a charming smile. "Hello, my lovely," he purred. "My name's Kyle. I don't believe we've had the pleasure." She blushed prettily, her cheeks flushing pink. "Oh, hi Kyle," she stammered. "I'm Sarah. I, uh... I'm married."

Kyle chuckled softly, taking her hand in his. "I know, my dear. I can see the ring quite clearly." He leaned in closer, his breath warm against her ear. "But that doesn't change anything between us, does it?" She shivered deliciously at his touch, her body responding to his nearness in a way that made her feel both guilty and incredibly alive. As if she had any choice in the matter.

With a boldness that surprised even him, Kyle leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, their mouths melding together in a kiss that was at once tender and hungry. Her lips parted beneath his touch, and he explored her mouth with his tongue, tasting the wine and the sweetness that was uniquely hers. She moaned softly into the kiss, her hands finding their way up to his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin in a way that only heightened the sensation coursing through him.

But just as they sank deeper into the passion of the moment, a voice cut through the air, interrupting them. "And what do we have here?" Sarah's husband, Chad, sneered, his voice laced with anger and betrayal. Kyle immediately pulled away from Sarah, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Ah, you must be the husband," he said, trying to sound nonchalant. "Didn't see you there."

Chad glared at Kyle, his eyes narrowed to slits. "Damn bro, you should really carry a sign with you. I have almost bushed your head when I saw you kissing my wife." Kyle's face flushed even deeper, but he tried to maintain a cool composure. "Yea, I guess you are right, some people have really weird reaction when I make out with their wife."

Sarah gasped, feeling Kyle's hand go around her waste. "Chad," she said, her voice barely audible over the noise of the party. "Kyle was being polite here. You know how he is." Chad's face got a little embarrassed as if he interrupted his wife's tea party with their daughter. "Oh, yea, I guess you're right." He glanced at Kyle, then back at Sarah. "You should probably go find someplace more private to continue that."

Kyle smiled, his eyes never leaving Sarah's. "Perhaps we should." He took her hand once more, "Chad, how do you feel about guarding the bathroom door while I fuck your wife inside?" Chad's face reddened, and he glanced between the two of them. "Yeah, yeah, that's a good idea." He laughed nervously and gestured to follow him.

As they walked down the hallway, Kyle guided Sarah into a dimly lit bathroom. The sound of laughter and music faded, replaced by the soft glow of the emergency light above the sinks. Without any hesitation, Kyle pushed Sarah against the closed stall door and kissed her passionately, his hands exploring her body through her dress. She moaned into his mouth, arching her back as he unzipped her dress, revealing her lacy black bra and the curve of her breast.

Chad stood outside the door, his head pressed against the wood. He heard the sounds of their kisses, the rustling of clothing, and the soft moans of pleasure coming from within the bathroom. He felt a weird mix of happiness and jealousy over Kyle making his wife so happy to fuck.

Inside the bathroom, Kyle gently pushed Sarah down onto her knees, her head hanging over the toilet as he unclasped her bra, freeing her breasts. He cupped them in his hands, kneading them gently before taking one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking hard while she cried out in pleasure. She reached back, gripping his hair as he teased her sensitive peak.

As he continued to pleasure her, Kyle glanced at the shut door, "Sarah, can you beg me to fuck you so that your husband can hear it?" Her eyes widened with excitement and she nodded eagerly. "Please, Chad, can you hear me? I need Kyle to fuck me right now. I can't take it anymore. I need his big, hard cock inside me." There was a long pause before they heard a muffled voice from the other side of the door. "Yeah, fuck her hard. Take what's yours, bro."

Kyle smiled, taking this as permission, and reached down to unbuckle his pants. He pulled his cock out, already hard and throbbing with desire. Sarah looked up at him, her eyes filled with lust as she reached out to guide him to her wet center. He groaned as he thrust deep inside her, feeling the tight heat engulf him. She cried out in pleasure, her nails digging into his shoulders as she met his thrusts with her own.

Chad couldn't help but press his ear harder against the door, wanting to hear every moan and grunt that filled the air inside. He listened as their bodies moved in perfect rhythm, the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh echoing through the bathroom. He felt a pang of envy, wishing he was on the other side of the door, taking part in the passionate union.

As Kyle and Sarah reached their climax together, their bodies arched and their cries of pleasure filled the air. Chad's cock twitched in his pants, straining against the fabric as he imagined what it would feel like to be inside his wife right now. After a moment, the sounds of their passion began to subside, replaced by the gentle sounds of their breathing as they tried to catch their breath.

Kyle finally pulled out of Sarah, watching his semen to run down her tights and soak into her lowered pants. He smiled down at her, his chest heaving as he caught his breath. "That was incredible," he panted, gently wiping the sweat from her brow. "Does your husband fuck you like this?"

Sarah blushed, looking up at him with a mixture of gratitude and desire. "Well," she whispered. "Only when I let him."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)