More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mlev84 Mlev84

Who Found The Rulebook?

Kyle a bartender

Kyle stood at the bar of the restaurant he wroked at reading the book over and over. He grinned as he wrote:

New rule: all women who work with or near food in any way must undergo health and sanitation screenings at random and must completely sanitize and clean themselves immediately. This is an old rule that was never enforced regularly untill recently due to recent public saftey concerns. Women hate this rule and find it extremely humiliating and degrading.

He paused then added: only a supervisor may tell a female employee to submit to a screening but any male can make a recommendation to a supervisor at any time for any reason. Kyle grinned wider and returned to work.

Things went normaly for an hour or so, until kyle walked back to the kitchen for more lemons.

“Cmon Gina lets go!” Said Bill, the kitchen manager. Gina an older woman who had worked as a prep cook for years was standing near the employee bathroom. “Bill cant we do this with the door closed?” She asked nervously. “No gina, we cant take up the only employee bathroom, now cmon.” Bill said holding out his hand. Gina sighed defeated. This new rule was so humiliating, and sexist… but she needed this job. She was 53 and was working as a part time prep cook while her husband looked for a new job. With shaking hands and a red face, gina took her work shirt off, revealing a grey sports bra, covering her saggy, old, c tits. She handed the shirt to Bill who held it up and started inspecting it. “Hmm its pretty sweaty gina, you did shower this morning right?” Bill asked to a flusterd gina. “…yes…” she muttered. “Wearing deodorant?” “Yes…”she whispered. “…tho it usually wears off…” she finished looking down at the floor. “The bra please.” Bill said holding out his hand. Gina turned redder and slowly undid her bra, she held her arm over her fat breasts as the fell out so they would flop around. She handed the bra to bill, and looked down at the floor. “Gina this is like wet!” Bill said shaking his head. “Arms up please.” Gina held back tears as she raised her arms. Exposing her floppy breats and sweaty underarms. “Damn girl, thats some BO!” Bill said grimacing. Gina tried not cry as Bill told her she smelled. “Pants and panties next.” Bill said. Gina closed her eyes and slid her jeans off, revealing her white hanes her way panties, with the extra support for her stomach. And the extra room in the crotch for the pad she wears everyday. She handed bill her pants, then her panties with the pad wrapped in them.

What does bill make her do next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)