More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What, or who, is Naruko doing?

Kushina plowing Naruko

Jiraiya peeked in through the door and his jaw dropped. Inside was his student Naruko, which was fairly obvious due to the bright blonde hair, and a woman with long red hair. He was familiar with this woman too as it Kushina Uzumaki, the wife of his former student.

Both were naked as the day they were born but Kushina had something on that Naruko didn’t. The item Kushina had on was a black strap-on and was thrusting into Naruko, who was in a face down ass up position, from behind. He couldn’t really get a good size for it since it was busy plowing into his student making her mind go blank from the pleasure.

He was interrupted from his thoughts when he heard Kushina grunt out,” How many times have I told you to not to fuck someone else you fucking whore?” Jiraiya watched as Kushina pounded Naruko for all that she was worth.

He was waiting on Naruko to respond back to Kushina taunting in her typical rude or smart-ass attitude but didn’t get that. Actually, Naruko didn’t really say anything expect moaning out,” F-Fuck me harder!” It took a bit of time since everyone one of Kushina’s thrusts seemed to knock the air from her lungs. Though when she said that Kushina seemed to get angrier.

“Do you think a slut like you can tell me what to do? I should just stop and leave!” Kushina said while slowing down her thrusting to a standstill.

This got a high-pitched whine from Naruko,” Nooooo! Please fuck me! I’m sorry!” Naruko’s voice showed desperation almost like she needed Kushina to keep fucking her.

Jiraiya noticed a contemplative look cross Kushina’s face before she spoke,” Hmm. I’m not sure what do you think Jiraiya. Should I keep fucking her?” As she said this she looked over and directly into Jiraiya’s eyes

What does Jiraiya do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)