More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What did he see?

Kushina and Sasuke

Inside the door Jiraiya noticed an incredibly beautiful red-headed woman on her knees in directly front of a lanky boy with raven-black hair. Jiraiya could easily identify the male as Sasuke Uchiha, one of the last living Uchiha.

The woman was a little more difficult to identify but it wasn’t too much of a challenge for someone of his skill. He took a moment to look over the woman and determined that it was Kushina Uzumaki, the mother of his current student and wife of his former student, on her knees in front of the Uchiha.

There were two things that made it possible for Jiraiya to figure out the woman was Kushina. The first was her hair. Kushina was the only person in the entire village with such vibrant red hair. The other was much lewder than the previous.

The second reason was that he was staring at the woman’s ass. Jiraiya is a pervert with no equal and as such is able to remember the details of every woman, he has every peeped on. Kushina was a woman he peeked on before, though not without serious repercussions, and memorized every detail of her body but specifically her ass and breasts. Due to this, he would remember the fantastic bubble butt belonging to Kushina anywhere.

Jiraiya also took noticed of the outfit Kushina was wearing and loved it immediately. That was mostly due to the fact that there wasn’t really anything to the outfit other than a black thong. It framed the cheeks of her bubble butt perfectly and really highlighted each doughy cheek.

Taking a closer look at Kushina he noticed that she was moving slightly. He couldn’t really tell what she was doing so he carefully, so as not to make a sound to alert the rooms occupants, opened the door. Once the door was open a he slowly crept himself through the gap and returned the door to the way it was previously. Now that he was inside the room, he could see much clearer what Kushina was doing.

What was Kushina doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)