More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Select a path

Kurenai's Humiliation

Kurenai Yuhi woke up to the sound of knocking on her front door. She grumbled for a bit, trying to go back to sleep. It was too early in the morning for Kurenai to even want to get out of bed. The knocking stopped for a moment letting Kurenai have some quiet so that she could attempt to sleep again. It wasn’t to be however as the moment she got comfortable the knocking resumed. Figuring that she wouldn’t be able to sleep until this was dealt with Kurenai got out of bed and made to move towards her front door. Though she was distracted in that goal when she looked in the mirror and took in her appearance.

Her hair was all over the place as she had just woken up, so she didn’t have time to straighten it out. Though it was a mess her hair was still has its silky black sheen. She looked further down and into her crimson eyes, something that everyone thought was her main feature. The other feature of hers that drew people in was her flawless pale skin. Her eyes roamed further down, taking in her D-cup breasts that were covered by her black silk nightie. The nightie fit the shape of her body perfectly all the way down to her wide hips where the nightie ended, and her underwear started. She always liked feeling sexy even when no one could see. That is why she was wearing a black silk thong for her underwear. Her eyes also trailed down her long creamy legs.

Kurenai wasn’t a vain woman but she still knew that she was extremely beautiful. The lustful looks she got on a daily basis were testament to that. There wasn’t a day that went by that she didn’t hear men whispering about her behind her back. Some of the things that the men whispered were so vulgar that it embarrassed Kurenai. She was a fairly conservative woman, so hearing the detailed descriptions of what the men would do to her given the chance were outlandish to her.

All that being said though the men weren’t the only ones that whispered about her. The women would whisper about how beautiful or uptight she was. She would always scoff when she heard the women call her uptight. Just because she didn’t go around spreading her legs for every man, she saw didn’t mean she didn’t have sex. Still, she thought back to her late lover, Asuma Sarutobi, and how she had been so lonely since died.

She was pulled out of her thoughts by the knocking on her door continuing even louder than before. She walked through her home to the front door and when she reached, she opened it and asked the visitor,” What do you want?”

Who was at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)