More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nahte Nahte

What did he see?

Kumo girl invasion

"There you are. I expected you to show up a while ago." Samui purred and turned around, she was wearing nothing but stripper heels, her body rippling with every movement, and Jiraiya had never been harder.

But the other occupants distracted him. On the desk was Naruto, flat on his back as Mabui rode his cock and Kamui rode his face, and the two dark skinned girls were NOT gentle. Even more distracting was that in the corner was Tsunade, naked with the most shameless ahego possible while Yugito had not just her fist, but her arm up to the elbow inside of the older blonde's cunt.

*SMACK*
Samui smacked her own tits, making them swing like crazy and his eyes instantly locked onto them again, his cock throbbing. "Did you know, old man, who rules Kumo?" Samui asked.

She slowly swayed over to him by the winder as the other girls kept using Naruto and Tsunade. "When Kumo was being made, a clan of women came and took every man and woman in charge of Kumo and they broke them, turned them into sex slaves. Ruling it all from the shadows. Even now Ay, Bee, Darui, they all have women that broke them, that own them entirely."

She was by the window now, she reached out and trailed a finger on his jaw. "Naruto was so happy for Mabui to ride a baby into herself, he screamed so nice as he broke. Tsunade was so happy for Yugito to stretch her pussy like a glove, and screamed so nice as she broke. You're going to come in here, all happy, so I can put you between my breasts, and you'll scream so nicely when you break."

Does Jiraiya obey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)