More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Kora (Rebel Moon)

"This place taught me what a home and family could really be."

Kora, Rebel Moon

Kora was a young woman with a mysterious past and the main protagonist of Rebel Moon. She was portrayed by Sofia Boutella. Her world was defeated by Balisarius, who spared her and took her in. They gave her the name "Arthelais" and trained her to fight for the Motherworld. She eventually rebelled against the Imperium, coming to be known as the "Scargiver".

Abilities -

  • Agricultural acuity: Kora was skilled in farming to some degree, working with Gunnar to grow wheat on Veldt.
  • Pilotry: Kora had some skill in pilotry, enabling her to use an Imperial dropship to flee the Imperium and find her way to Veldt. She was also able to fly Kai's Tawau-class freighter in his absence.
  • Knot throwing: Trained to master all weaponry, Kora was excellent at throwing knots, which is a skill she used to hook Noble's leg and trip him during her fight with him, as well as to later tie his bone staff to the buoy to stop him from using it on her.

Equipment

  • Guardian gun: A decorative lava cork pistol, Kora carried this sidearm, the use of which was second nature to her. It was given to her by the slain king to use for the protection of his daughter, Issa. It was inscribed with, "My life for hers."
  • Kora's ship: A ship she used to flee from the Imperium, she crashed it on Veldt, where she was found by Hagen.

Where is Kora when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)