More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lerwy Lerwy

What does he have in store?

Knotters.

At his words the doors on the sides of the arena burst open in a haze of dirt and dust. You can't make out what lurks in the clouds of dirt, but that is unmistakably, the gut wrenching sounds of a pack of knotters. Half demon half dog, well really only their penis being that of a dog. Still, they howl and bark as they tear their way through the arena, you see a group dive into a gathering of helpless humans, the Knotters forcing them to their knees and frantically inserting their massive cocks inside any orifice imaginable. A woman squeals in horror, gasping and sputtering as the knot grows inside of her, locking her in place as a breeding tool. Laughter dances its way out of the Knitter's throat, it giggles in a manic manner as it drags the woman by her sopping cunt along the arena floor with only its cock. You can't tear your eyes away from the scene of the wild orgy, men and women alike being used like pigs, knotted and inseminated in front of all these people. You step back to get away but feel a rough, calloused hand clamp down on your shoulder. A deep, husky voice slips deep into your ear, "Bend over slut, make this easy and maybe I'll let you live after I fuck you senseless."

You freeze, the grip on you isn't strong, you could most likely break out and challenge the Knotter. However, giving up may be the best way to increase your odds of survival. What do you do?

Submit or fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)