More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dm67281 dm67281

Where do you start?

Kitty Divine (Fantasy - Femme Fatale - "Bond Girl" Type)

I think im discontinuing this thread, and starting it over as a stand alone story, with just femdom, and not really the bnwo, qos, twist.

** This going to be a more fantastical story line than usual, in a more fantastical version of this universe.**

Kitty was born to a Queen of Spades and raised in the Queen of Spades Society. From a young age she was she taught to be the ultimate tease and tormenter.

Her body is partly god-given, partly sculpted through hard work, and part surgical means. She stands 5'9 with a near impossible 40H-22-40 Jessica Rabbit style hourglass figure with blonde hair, blue eyes, and plump red lips.

She has been trained in the sexual arts. Not only is she skilled in giving pleasure, but her muscle control makes her body into the perfect weapon as well.

She's recieved experiemental hormones that increase the pheromones in her scent and taste, so often time even before engaging with her target her scent alone can make him weak with desire.

Where is she going today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)