More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tails Tails

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Kitsune

You felt the from you had chosen come to being as the blood, flesh, bone, and magic come together within the pool. You move upward out of the liquid and pull yourself out of the pool and look yourself over.

You’re an Kitsune. A fox anthro creature with nine tails and dark red fur. You noted the claws on your fingers and your muscles are lean yet stronger than they look. The biggest surprise for you was between your legs, an eight inch flaccid cock that would become a foot when hardened.

You suddenly had information enter your mind of the world, enemies, the magic and illusions you can use and more. You then heard someone speaking. “An kitsune, are you sure this is an good idea master? They are known for being tricksters and love to miss with others making them wear themselves out before killing them. Let’s not forget being nuts around females and breeding them.” An higher than normal pitched voice for a male said, prompting you to turn and look at the two at the other end of the room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)