More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What's next?

Kiteboard Chaos

Currently, in the midst of kiteboarding, Maika is wearing a green t-shirt over her bikini top, a pair of bikini bottoms and is barefoot when all of a sudden she realizes that she feels strange.

Wondering why Maika quickly glances down at herself and upon doing so shrieks.

As upon looking down at herself, Maika is humiliated to see nearly every inch of her body is on display as for reasons unknown her t-shirt, her bikini top, and bottoms have completely disappeared.

Realizing that she is wearing just the harness that connects her to the kite pulling her kiteboard Maika shrieks again.

Incredibly freaked out and humiliated Maika does her best to calm down as she can't help but realize that panicking will only make her situation worse.

Finally managing to calm down after several moments Maika yells to her friend steering the boat pulling her :

Get me down from here this moment.

Though unfortunately at first, her friend doesn't hear her and Maika has to yell at him several more times before she gets his attention.

All the while Maika can feel the wind rushing over every inch of her all too exposed body.

Even more humiliating is the fact that as the wind blows between her legs as she hangs in midair completely naked except for the harness connecting her to the kite Maika can feel herself getting slightly turned on.

What happens next? Upon getting her down and bringing her back on board the boat does she find something to wear? Or does she have to remain naked until they return to shore? Or perhaps even longer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)