More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

What are you

Kitchen sink (alt)

You are a dragonborn... your mother is a single queen and when a dragon laid seige to the kingdom some years before your time out of nothing greater than simple boredom, only she could get him to stop. She reasoned that sensless destruction wasn't nearly as enjoyable as watching the various growth and interactions of people. The dragon held interest in this woman who communicated that she cared not for basic material or living pleasures but rather derived pleasure from watching life go by in such a way that she admired every detail... and he admired her for it...

The dragon struck a deal that if he was allowed one night in bed with her that he would not return to the kingdom until he could enjoy and comprehend- as she did -the machinations and relations of the world in a similar way to her, as he sought simple contentment finding only boredom out of material pleasures, seeking something more in life. So as the deal was struck he was gone by morning unknowingly leaving the queen with a child. You.

She tried to keep you secluded from the public hoping that you wouldnt spark a war of outrage. Although you always found a way to disobey her wether it was sliping out to spy on townspeopleand watch their various lives go on. Or if you were simply going to the stables to break out ona joyride.

You slowly awaken after having had a sweet dream if gliding along the clouds despite your current lack of wings. You yearned one day to have the gift of flight your ancestors did... you turn over the bed looking at the mirror across the room...

Who do you see...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)