More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andymoo andymoo

Who do you decide to follow in this brave new world?

Kira - Mixed Race Nudist

Kira Kim laid out by the pool one lovely summer afternoon in Chicago, her bare bronze skin and brunette hair glistening wet from a swim she had just finished. Other than just a pair of sunglasses, Kira was completely nude, and she was very proud of that.

"Ah, one of my favorite parts of the day." Kira sighed contently while turning over on her front. With a mix of Korean, Indian, and Russian in her blood, this led to an amazing body that earned her many admirers on the streets. From the moment Kira came of age, she had pretty much abandoned clothes entirely and began working out to become a beacon of strength and beauty. She proudly displayed her massive DD-cup boobs, her muscular curves, massive upside-down heart of a shapely ass, strong & shapely legs, six-pack abs and a cleanly shaven pussy. In short, Kira was one absolutely sexy Amazonian woman with a body that just won't quit.

Kira did just about everything in the nude. Sleeping, swimming, running, and she had reveled in the stares she got from others, even to the point of sometimes masturbating whenever she was alone.

"Okay, I think that should be enough for now." Kira said to herself while looking over her tan and getting up to walk back inside her modest house. On her way however, she stopped in front of a mirror and started admiring herself. "Well, aren't you the most beautiful woman I've ever seen?" Kira said to her reflection while stroking her resplendent rack, then turning around and giving her butt a light spank. "Looking good, sexy."

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)