More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ninj8 Ninj8

Kira awakens to what?

Kira’s New Friends

The next morning came quick. And just as quick perhaps was Kira getting out of bed early, into jogging gear, and starting her morning run.

Her route took her along the edge of the town and through a dense forest before arriving back at her home.

The beginning of the jog was uneventful. Kira greeted her neighbours along the way and saw life slowly appear with each step she took. The chilly morning breeze nipped at her skin while her feet gently twitched on their own in their respective shoes.

Despite their twitching Kira remained steadfast on her jogging route.

That was until she reached the edge of the town. Moving along the tree line that surrounded Maddington, Kira found that her pace was speeding up.

The odd part? She couldn’t stop herself. It was as if her legs were now under someone else’s control. She could still feel them, just not move them.

“What the hell!?”

Her feet turned and took her into the forest.

“Stop! Where am I going!?” Kira yelled, fighting her feet.

After a few minutes of trying to fight against her rogue body to no avail, Kira gave up. Resigning herself to whatever plan her feet had for her.

Eventually she ran into a small lake surrounded by endless trees. Her feet took her to the edge of the lake before kicking off their shoes and stripping off their sock using their toes.

Kira watched the sight of her feet seemingly having minds of their own with concern but also a glint of curiosity.

Her feet then marched right into the water.

“No! Wait!”

Kira’s cries were ignored as her feet waded through the water. It wasn’t deep, only going up to her ankles while also being surprisingly cool.

“Oh...”

Suddenly Kira felt her feet her backwards causing her to fall onto her back in the water. She coughed some water out of her lungs.

“What the fuck!?”

Wiping the water away from her eyes, she heard two feminine giggles in front of her. Clearing her vision she saw just who those voices belonged to.

Kira’s feet held themselves above the water and turned so their soles were facing her. What was quite a shock to her was that there were faces on each foot made from their wrinkles.

Both of her feet smiled at her.

“Morning Kira!”

What is Kira’s reaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)